Black Panther Biggest Grossing Movie All Time Opening Weekend (4 Days)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Just because you say they are shitty dont make them shitty. The reviews and dollars say otherwise. Whats backing your theory? Ill wait......
The same could be said for saying "they make money and people go watch therefore they are good" = the movies being "good". Good is personal perspective and art is subjective. I find that many comic book movies are mediocre at best, and dont do the original content justice. Many comic book fans will tell you that.

One mans trash is another mans treasure....

May 4, 2002
Just because you say they are shitty dont make them shitty. The reviews and dollars say otherwise. Whats backing your theory? Ill wait......
lets use this example.

Britney spears and boy bands were top money makers in the 90s, was their music dope bc they made alot of money and had good reviews (according to your argument yes). the answer is no, do you see where im going with this?

i understand you want people to like this movie and some people dont. im not sure why that bothers you so much.

May 4, 2002
get out was a top movie last year ( i wonder why) but that movie also sucked. it got great reviews (99%on rt at one point) and made alot of money, does that change the fact it was corny as fuck and not worth the watch?

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Black Panther was easily a 6.5 (7 max) /10 for me.
My expectations were to high because of the hype.
With how awesome Thor 3 was (to me) I bought my ticket thinking It could actually top it.
T’challa was definitely intriguing enough in Civil War to get my instant buy in
But it was kind of lack luster and too predictable.
I understand the social impact but I just wanted to see another dope marvel movie
And this one under delivered. Outside the top 10 on my list

1. Thor Ragnorok
2. Guardians of The Galaxy
3. Avengers Age of Ultron

Bottom 3 (worst being #1)

3. Guardians 2
2. Thor 2
1. The Incredible Hulk

I still like those,(except ed Norton’s hulk) just ranked at the bottom...The rest you decide, I won’t care haha

Last edited:

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
The same could be said for saying "they make money and people go watch therefore they are good" = the movies being "good". Good is personal perspective and art is subjective. I find that many comic book movies are mediocre at best, and dont do the original content justice. Many comic book fans will tell you that.

One mans trash is another mans treasure....
I said made great money and great reviews. So if it got stellar reviews and borke records at the same time, Im pretty sure its a great film.

lets use this example.

Britney spears and boy bands were top money makers in the 90s, was their music dope bc they made alot of money and had good reviews (according to your argument yes). the answer is no, do you see where im going with this?

i understand you want people to like this movie and some people dont. im not sure why that bothers you so much.
To you they may not make good music but if they got great reviews and made alot of money then obviously the music must be good. Its just not your flavor of music. I dont like Bieber but I wont say his music isnt good, its just not for me. There is a difference. You act like cause you think its not a good movie or good music its a fact when thats far from the case.

get out was a top movie last year ( i wonder why) but that movie also sucked. it got great reviews (99%on rt at one point) and made alot of money, does that change the fact it was corny as fuck and not worth the watch?
Again you are wrong since you are trying to come off like its a fact Get Out wasnt good, Get Out was a masterpiece and got all the reviews and money to back it up. I form my own opinions but when someone trys to act like their opinion is a fact thats when I throw facts at you to prove your wrong or have a bad opinion lol. Carry on