Best 3 Horror Films

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
So what are everyone's favorite horror films? (gore/suspense are acceptable)

My current list:

1.Martyrs

Deep, thought provoking, down right brutal.

2.Frontier(s)

The thing that really draws you into this film is the more you watch it, the more twisted it becomes. It just hits you with demented surprise after surprise. You never see it coming.

3.I Spit On Your Grave (Remake)

I've always loved revenge flicks and this one hits the spot in just the right gory ways.

Honorable mentions: 28 Weeks Later, Inside, The Tortured.

Jan 12, 2006
1. Halloween (1978)
This might be my favorite movie ever, Michael Meyers shits on Freddy Kruger, Chucky, Jason Vorhees, Leatherface, pin head, and any other villian you can think about. Jamie Lee Curtis and Dr. Loomis are great additions to the movie.

2. Insidious (2010)
Yeah i know its a newer flick and seems like not a lot of people liked it, but IMO this movie is very underrated. It's kinda of a throw back late 70's early 80's horror film, that's why i think i liked it so much.

3. The Others (2001)
The ending to this was so dope, not a movie you can re-watch since once you know the ending it ruins it, but watching this the first time was one of the sickest theater experiences ever.

honorable mention: paranormal activity 1 and 3, most of the halloween series, 1000 corpses

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Evil Dead
Evil Dead II
The Army of Darkness

nah, lol... but really...

Evil Dead II
Friday The 13th Part II
Hellraiser

Not the scariest, or goriest I've seen but I can watch them over and over.

Nov 7, 2006
1. The Thing (Kurt Russell.... that's all you need to know)

2. Halloween 2007 remake (i love this version for some reason)

3. The Exorcist (still get creeped out by that scary little bitch.)