Batman vs. Superman Teaser Trailer leaked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
The bad reviews are dead on and no one was expecting bright Avengers colors. If you enjoyed this, god bless you man, but the story to this movie was all fucked.
As bad as I thought it was, batfleck was cool. Wonder Woman is a stand out.
money will be made.
i heard dude played a pretty good batman, but heard story was garbage, ill just wait till it leaks online before release date, sucks because everyone though Ben would ruin the movie nobody thought the story would suck

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol I never understood the fascination behind these types of garbage flicks
It's really hard to understand? lol

A lot of people grow up with these characters. My first interactions with reading were comic books. I probably understood who Batman and Superman were before I understood Jesus Christ or the President of the United States lol

Of course I'm going to be fascinated by watching these movies.

May 16, 2002
SO the plot was shitty apparently....what made it shitty?

Lex Luthor sets up both Batman and Superman against each other. Lex uses leverage from some dude who is now a paraplegic and blames Superman. He gives him a top notch wheelchair, but the whole time I'm thinking, "Why wouldn't Lex get some prosthetics instead?"

Anywho, Lex threatens Superman and get's him to fight Batman. The way he does it is stupid, yes, the story sucks, BUT IT'S A FUCKING MOVIE!!!!!

Superman could of used his x-ray vision and took Lex on a flight and the movie would be over. During this time, I'm thinking, "Fuck Lex up now! And if your loved ones get killed you could fly around the world real fast and make the wolrd spin in the opposite direction and bring them back to life like Christopher Reeve R.I.P." LOL! j/k

People are so stuck on reality shows, raps have to be real that they've forgotten to enjoy a simple movie that is feeding you action rather than story. Yes, it's not like the comics, but hey, nothing ever goes as planned sometimes in real life either.

Take it with a grain of salt and enjoy it for what it is.

Why so serious?

Last edited:

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
It's really hard to understand? lol

A lot of people grow up with these characters. My first interactions with reading were comic books. I probably understood who Batman and Superman were before I understood Jesus Christ or the President of the United States lol

Of course I'm going to be fascinated by watching these movies.
No, I get that. I can live with the stand alone Batman and Superman movies, but at some point you start to call bullshit as in this case. I guess irrespective of the story, folks will get suckered into watching it. Freddy vs Jason, Predator vs Alien... to each his own lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
No, I get that. I can live with the stand alone Batman and Superman movies, but at some point you start to call bullshit as in this case. I guess irrespective of the story, folks will get suckered into watching it. Freddy vs Jason, Predator vs Alien... to each his own lol
This movie is called Dawn of Justice, the purpose was to set up the next movie which is Justice League. It wasn't really something that was just thrown together to have X vs. X to make money. It was to bring all of their characters together to start their own Cinematic Universe like what Marvel has been doing.

If it was just done to be a one off movie with no purpose, then sure I'd call bullshit too, but it's the first movie in a long string.

This movie has some great easter eggs in it too for long time comic fans.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just got back from seeing it, waited until the 12:45 Monday show to avoid all of the fucking people with their kids throughout the weekend lol

I liked the movie a lot. The only story issue I had was Doomsday's origin, but it wasn't a deal breaker. Still not really a fan of Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.

I liked the build up for the actual Batman/Superman fight, the fight itself was pretty good just wish it was longer.

Ben Affleck was great as Batman. Jeremy Irons is now my favorite Alfred. I'm really liking this cast.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
didnt care for it

multiple times i gave the screen a real WTF face & looked around to see if others doing the same

great cgi, cool toys, makeup yadda yadda but ben whofleck is a great bruce wayne, horrible batman.

the kid loved it thats all that counts to me, but still tho i just wasnt feeling it 3.2/5

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
didnt care for it

multiple times i gave the screen a real WTF face & looked around to see if others doing the same

great cgi, cool toys, makeup yadda yadda but ben whofleck is a great bruce wayne, horrible batman.

the kid loved it thats all that counts to me, but still tho i just wasnt feeling it 3.2/5

I did that too, Bro. But then again, it's Batman Vs Superman... it was a big WTF going in LOL!

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Wow what a terrible movie. Horribly miscast for the most part. Affleck & Wonder Woman were both adequate and Jeremy Irons killed it as Alfred, but Eisenberg was a fucking awful "villain". Not menacing or intimidating whatsoever, just a spaz.

Amy Adams is overexposed; she's in everything. Laurence Fishburne and Holly Hunter are washed up and are C-listers at best. I've never liked a Superman movie and I just really didn't give a shit about any of the characters. That big green monster was cheesy as hell. (was that from the comics?)

The CGI and cinematography were pretty good for the most the most part, but the storyline was a mess. It was never clear why Batman and Superman were fighting in the first place, then suddenly they're buddy-buddy, and now Batman vows that Superman's "death" won't be in vain and he must assemble a team to fight some unknown enemy.

Zach Snyder is a hack.

4.5/10