Avengers: Age of Ulton (2015)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
we might get spiderman to mcu movies, sony and marvel are in talks. sony gonna semi reboot spiderman again soon, after the sinister six movie and they might make a deal with marvel for tie ins with mcu

which makes sense because civil war starts in captain america 3

fox ain't that cool, thats why marvel is doing dirt to x-men and ff4 comics, wolverine got killed and marvel started mysterious no mutants campaign and they gonna cancel ff4 comic next year lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Stoked on this. Avengers is hands down the best comic film to date. I'm actually hoping for an avengers/xmen/fantastic four all in one movie someday.
dont hold ur breath on that one

well marvel announced Avengers Infinity War part 1 & 2

and this is the cover for the first comic from that series

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I know, but that would be the perfect tie in....they could just use the characters to kill them since the world pretty much resets after the each infinity saga

also what makes that chart really gay scarlet witch and quicksilver aren't gonna be called mutants in avengers even though they are fucking mutants.....they were already in X-Men Days of Future Past....well Quicksilver was, Scarlet Witch was only mentioned

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
witch was in it she was just a little kid.
I honestly can't find anything about the scarlet witch being in the movie aside from this pic:

but the directer said this:

Director Brian Singer said:
“Is that the Scarlet Witch? No, that’s his little sister. I even had a line which I cut, where Quicksilver’s mother says to the little girl, ‘Go up and bug your sister,’ and the little girl says, ‘She bugs me!’ You never see the older sister, but it was to imply that there is an older sister for comic book fans. I ended up cutting it.

“Even though our Quicksilver is not a main character like in The Avengers, it’s a character there’s a lot of thought and concern about and it’s a character I’d like to explore further in the sequel.”

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
well marvel announced Avengers Infinity War part 1 & 2

and this is the cover for the first comic from that series

im 100% sure they wont adapt infinty war comic, because thats heroes vs their evil clones story and thanos isn't the main villain, adam warlocks evil future self magus is. im sure its gonna be semi adaptation of the first infinity gauntlet story where thanos is the bad guy and makes ff4 and most of the x-men vanish in the beginning. they're not important. but it does suck that fox owns silver surfer, doom and galactus

Last edited:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
im 100% sure they wont adapt infinty war comic, because thats heroes vs their evil clones story and thanos isn't the main villain, adam warlocks evil future self magus is. im sure its gonna be semi adaptation of the first infinity gauntlet story where thanos is the bad guy and makes ff4 and most of the x-men vanish in the beginning. they're not important. but it does suck that fox owns silver surfer, doom and galactus
Yeah, that would make more sense, but you never know, they could take bits from all the infinity and still throw in some stupid shit to change everything like the xmen movies