Avengers: Age of Ulton (2015)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I wanna hear reviews from people that didnt like the 1st one cuz the 1st one was trash imo. Then again Guardians of the Galaxy and X-Men: First Class are the only great Marvel/DC movie in the last 10 year as far as Im concerned.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
This was on par with the first one I liked it a lot.

But I really want them to start flexing Thanos powers. I can;t wait until infinity wars. Hopefully Guardians 2 Thanos will have a central role.

Civil War is rumored to possibly have spiderman also...Thats cool. Man I hate waiting for all these movies.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
This was on par with the first one I liked it a lot.

But I really want them to start flexing Thanos powers. I can;t wait until infinity wars. Hopefully Guardians 2 Thanos will have a central role.

Civil War is rumored to possibly have spiderman also...Thats cool. Man I hate waiting for all these movies.
the spiderman rumor has turned into reality. i read on wiki that he will be in it as well as iron man will have a main role as well.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
the spiderman rumor has turned into reality. i read on wiki that he will be in it as well as iron man will have a main role as well.
SO IT'S 100% that movie then?? They said it could be a mid credit cameo after ANT MAN or something....Idk if anything is concrete yet.