August 21 is AVATAR Day. Watch the footage of Jame's Cameron's new movie FREE in IMAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
It looks like a cartoon or video game. I'm fairly positive I've seen video games with better animation.

It looks like this:

To add insult to injury he spent 10 yeras and like 250 million making this and it looks horrible compared to District 9 which was made for like 30 mil.

Nov 15, 2007
lol i feel like an idiot untill today when i just watched the trailer i thought everyone was talking about avatar the last air bender and then i find out they atchually are making a movie the last air bender but not ganna be out untill next year...

this movie looks good and bad at the same time, i will check it out just to see it... but the cgi doesnt look as crisp on the blue fuckers but looked amazing while the ships are flying around and shit... we will see, when is this coming out again nationally??? not just for that imax bullshit.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I just watched the trailer...

lol @ that motherfucker looking like a blue Delgo.

When your 1/4 billion dollar CGI gets compared to looking like a character from one of the worst CGI movies ever that's not a good sign.