AMC's Better Call Saul

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
They are going to end the series with Jimmy reconnecting with Kim while he working at the cinnabon in Omaha nebraska which is probably close to where her hometown was. It'll be murder suicide.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
yeah I think so too, prolly mike vs salamanca or something

I don't even care about saul anymore, they should focus on mike
People on the internet are saying the show's titles this season is an anagram:

Fifi
Rebecca
Inflatable
Nailed
Gloves Off
Switch
Bali Ha'i
Amarillo
Cobbler
Klick

It would be cool, if they are right. And considering Nacho's comment about Hector assuming it was "the competition" that attacked the truck, we could very well see Gus pretty soon. We know that Mike ends up working with him at some point. If the anagram is actually real, maybe in the next episode.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005

Fifi
Rebecca
Inflatable
Nailed
Gloves Off
Switch
Bali Ha'i
Amarillo
Cobbler
Klick

It would be cool, if they are right. And considering Nacho's comment about Hector assuming it was "the competition" that attacked the truck, we could very well see Gus pretty soon. We know that Mike ends up working with him at some point. If the anagram is actually real, maybe in the next episode.

oooooh ok see that's dope.

I'm looking at regular mundane shit in the episodes thinking it's a breaking bad connection. like, 'did you see how he placed the pencil in the holder, it looks like a W next to the other pencil! W for walter white!'

I'm waaaaay off

May 9, 2002

Fifi
Rebecca
Inflatable
Nailed
Gloves Off
Switch
Bali Ha'i
Amarillo
Cobbler
Klick

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/better-call-saul-bosses-talk-frings-back-and-223821327.html