• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
looks good, im about to leave the crib to check this out right now... tim burton makes some good movies, and the animation looks flawless i just dont know a whole lot about the story so it should be interesting... ill let you all know what i think.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Sadly I've heard from two people whose opinion on movies I really respect that it was only mediocre. They said it looked amazing but the actual story, characters, etc was just "meh" overall.

I'm still going to check it out though.

Nov 15, 2007
wasnt a bad movie at all, graphics were amazing... you can def tell tim burton made this movie with all the fucked up post apoclyptic world theories and bullshit hidden and inside this movie... only complaint was it kind of was just ok, it was way too short and not enough character build up... dont want to say much... so ill wait till more people see this.

Mar 18, 2003
I'm sorry but I really don't consider this an actual Burton film. I am a huge fan of his but if he neither wrote nor directed the movie, than I would rather not label this an actual "Burton" film. But! This is better than nothing at all!