50 biggest movies of 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What, if any, movies are you looking forward to checking out from this list CB?

These are the ones that peak my interest the most on the list and brief reasons why:

• The Rum Diary (I’ll give it a shot because Fear & Loathing was so good)

• Jonah Hex (I like Josh Brolin, movie might be fun)

• Legion (I think movies like this are fun for one viewing – Stigmata, Constantine, The Prophecy)

• Predators (I have hope that Robert Rodriguez can turn this around after AVP)

• The Book of Eli (happy to see Gary Oldman as a bad guy again)

• Kick-Ass (I like the source material and think this holds potential to be fun)

• Tron (looks like it will have cool effects – didn’t like the original Tron though)

• Alice in Wonderland (I like Alice in Wonderland and it should be visually cool, but those are the ONLY reasons I’m interested in it – I haven’t liked a Tim Burton movie in ages and HATE Johnny Depp in these type of roles)

• Inception (I like Christopher Nolan, I’m getting to like Decaprio more as he ages, I like Cillian Murphy, I like Michael Cain, and the teaser trailer was cool in the theater)

• Shutter Island (have hopes it could be like Cape Fear)

• Iron Man 2 (I thought Iron Man was fun and I like Mickey Rourke)

There are a lot on that list that pretty much make me close to being physically ill just hearing they are going to be/have been made.

May 9, 2002
A lot of LOL movies in there...the Expandables starring the 80's best action stars, only done 20+ years later? Is it a comedy?

The last Narnia was sub-par, compared to the first one....which wasnt anything great in itself but at least it had some kind of charm.

Iron Man 2 is my #1 want-to-see movie on that list....especially with Cheadle in it.

Feb 14, 2004
Listed on that list:

Iron Man 2
Predators
Shrek
Clash of the Titans

Not listed:

RoboCop
Beverly Hills Cop 4
Boondock Saints 2
Cocaine Cowboys ("Cocaine Cowboys" is the story of Jon Roberts, an injured Vietnam vet by age 20 who ended up involved in gangland takeovers of New York City nightclubs in the early '70s (his uncle was the consigliere to Carlo Gambino). By the end of the decade, Roberts landed in Miami, dealt billions of dollars worth of coke for the Medellin drug cartel and ultimately spent 10 years in prison.

Billy Corben's popular documentary of the same name, released by Magnolia in 2006, covered a slice of Roberts' history.")

The Slammin' Salmon.

X-Men: First Class.

Feb 14, 2004
The Last Airbender is the main movie that I am looking forward to in 2010. I can't wait for that shit to come out.

Feb 14, 2004
I have high expectations for, "The Last Airbender". I hope they are met. "Avatar" is a movie I want to see, but not as much as I want to see Last Airbender. I hope they are both good, though.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'm not a big fan of movies where you already know how it will end before it starts. All the CGI is good and shit, but I like movies that make me pay close attention...

Feb 14, 2004
Wait..what? Last Airbender is CGI? or was it Avatar that you were speaking of? Either way, I still want to see both of those movies.