This is 40 ( knocked up sequel )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
megan fox was on leno last week promoting this movie. She's had a kid thats why she hasn't been in the public eye. All dreams of her went down the toilet, i hate after child pussy.

Props: suspect#1
Oct 3, 2006
I thought the movie had hella funny parts but it was also too long. And yeah Megan Fox looked sexy as fuck esp during the swimming scene

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I thought the movie had hella funny parts but it was also too long. And yeah Megan Fox looked sexy as fuck esp during the swimming scene
it did have hella funny parts, but random in the first half in my opinion....

I think it was just late, & after 2 hours if I dont have a cigarette I tend to lose my cool regardless lol

plus i had to keep switching buttcheeks to sit on cause my keys were in 1 pocket & my wallet was in the other.

& I had on brand new J's & they arent broke in yet... meh, i could list a bunch of reasons but maybe I was just being a grumpy old fuck that night LOL

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
another thing, im sure you know about this one though. we aint in high school anymore, sit in the seats with the armrest cuz they lean back farther. i can cuddle at home...
oh you bet yer ass! lol .....I ensure, every time that I sit in the seats with the arms & the rocking chairs.

nice side note: the chick @ the concession stand got distracted & failed to charge me for my candy.

+1 for me.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
oh you bet yer ass! lol .....I ensure, every time that I sit in the seats with the arms & the rocking chairs.

nice side note: the chick @ the concession stand got distracted & failed to charge me for my candy.

+1 for me.
my friends dad told me to save the popcorn bags cuz you get 1 free refill. i wont do it til im at least 50, but youre gettin close breh...

Last edited: