3 Best Comedies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
off the top of my head

Porkys
Friday
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

on a side note does Beverly Hills Cop qualify as a comedy? It would be on my list if it does cuz that shit has me crackin up like a muthafucka but a lot of people would consider it an action flick.

Mar 18, 2003
anyone mention Ace Ventura yet? that's pobably my all time fav for jim carrey
That movie was hella funny when I was a younger. I still LOVE it don't get me wrong, I can watch it over and over, but the comedic value has kind of dried up for me. The part that still has me dying is on part two when he hides in that Rhino and gets stuck. And the only way he can escape is through it's asshole. So he squeezes out of the asshole right in front of a family w/ kids. LOL.

Nov 7, 2006
That movie was hella funny when I was a younger. I still LOVE it don't get me wrong, I can watch it over and over, but the comedic value has kind of dried up for me. The part that still has me dying is on part two when he hides in that Rhino and gets stuck. And the only way he can escape is through it's asshole. So he squeezes out of the asshole right in front of a family w/ kids. LOL.
yeah that scene is on the 2nd one. i dunno when i rewatched the movie last year i enjoyed it even more then when i was younger. i never realized how much of an asshole ace ventura really was and it had me rollin.