3 Best Comedies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Monty Python was one of the worst things ive ever watched. even high as fuck it wasnt funny.

i remember in high school smoking a few bowls before going to class and for some reason they were playing this in class, i sat down for maybe 15 mins and just walked out.

Mar 18, 2003
I hate to be the one to make this more difficult than it has to be, but are we talking about which movies classified as "Comedy" are best, or which comedies were funniest? I only ask because my list would be complete different depending on which one. CB listed Beetlejuice in his honorable mentions; I didn't think the movie was really funny, per say, but the movie itself was brilliant and would probably be my favorite comedy in that regard. Anyways, here are the movies I thought were funniest.

1. Me, Myself & Irene
Bottom line, I've never laughed more while watching a movie than I did when I watched this one. There were times when I would get high, sit down to watch this film and laugh in anticipation of parts that were about to happen.

2. Dumb & Dumber
This movie never, ever gets old, and has more quotables than any other comedy that comes to mind.

3. The Cable Guy
The first time I watched it I didn't get it. Thought it sucked. The second time around it had me dying.

Obviously I'm a huge fan of Jim Carrey. He is one of my favorite actors of all time in both Drama and Comedy films. Also, I think the Farrelly brothers are the very best at making comedies.

Other Guys is hella underrated.
Completely agree. The first time I watched it I thought it was meh. But the last couple times I thought it was histerical. I love this movie for reasons other people hated it. I thought Mark Wahlberg was hilarious in the ways he hated Will Ferrell's character. And a lot of the humor goes unnoticed on the first viewing. Like when they stole Ferrell's wooden gun and returned it all cleaned up with a lacquer on it. And some of the stuff is just imagined, like the prius scene:

Thanks for the F-Shack. Love, Dirty Mike and the Boyz

They call that a soup kitchen!

Hahahahah.

Mar 24, 2006
Coming to America
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka
Beerfest

These are 3 that just came to me right off the bat, I'm sure if i sit here and really think about it this list could possibly be different though.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Step-Brothers
Superbad
Napoleon Dynamite

Honorable mentions:

Liar Liar
Dumb & Dumber
Wedding Crashers
The Break-Up
The 40 Year Old Virgin