ruthless by law da tightest rbl album...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
mann i was hella wrong when i said eye for an eye is better then ruthless by law on the real eye for an eye aint got shit on the classic rbl album...i mean eye for an eye is hella tight but ruthless by law is da tightest rbl shyt...

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

YUP RUTHLESS BY LAW IZ THA MOST TIGHTEST ALBUM I'VE EVER HEARD 2 DIS DAY

Apr 25, 2002
yeah ruthless by law is one the best bay cds ever...some classic shit.."blue bird" & "bounce to this" is my fave..i cant stop bump this cd

Nov 2, 2002
yeah its on sum hot shit!

yeah, man, its heat.pure heat! eye for an eye is dope too. How we comin is my knock. I also enjoyed hostile takeover as well.
Hitman came with them verses boy! RIP.

Feb 19, 2003
caffeine said:
im going with A lesson to be learned..
Well, yeah, the two are both classics and both deserve a 10/10, but I'd give a slight nod to RUTHLESS BY LAW over LESSON, because RUTHLESS BY LAW was where the guys kind of created their OWN musical sound, whereas LESSON was mainly samples (which were excellently used, don't get me wrong).

But RUTHLESS was based on the P-Funk influenced synth vibe that Dre, Cold 187Um and Daz (with the Dogg Pound) had invented and perfected, but Black C. and Mr. C. gave it a more dark, "smoky" kind of ambience that made it original for RBL. That's what made that CD stand out for me.

AN EYE FOR AN EYE and HOSTILE TAKEOVER took some getting used to, mainly because Mr. C's image was so specific as an "identity" for RBL (like Eazy-E's was for NWA) that it was hard to imagine them continuing without him. But Black C., Hitman and the others did a dope job, IMHO. I'd give both of those CDs an 8/10. I wouldn't consider them first purchases, but they're great to get once you have the first two.

PEACE!