A new Niggaz On High in the horizon ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
Black-C said:
Yup..they still on the Rightway..Mo Da Hustla was workin on a solo project..then decided to get back on the NOH project...thats up next after Black Cza & Youngg Thugg...1
Hey Black C.!

What's up? Sounds groovy...it's always cool to hear that artists like NOH are still doing their thing after all these years.

You know, people on BART don't seem to mention this much, but I think your label has been very consistent in putting out quality projects that move the soul and make you think, IMHO. Prime Minister, Military Minded and your project with Taydatay were and are among some of the major jams in my rotation...I also feel good when I listen to songs like "Smooth Sailin" and "Feel Me" from HOSTILE TAKEOVER--it was a little different production-wise from your earlier stuff, but that's why I liked it. Not that I don't still jam your old school stuff, too, but IMHO, it's always good to hear artists experiment with new sounds and whatnot.

I read an interview with you once, C, where you were quoted as saying that you only fuck with artists who "are in it for the love of the game." That's real. Not that getting paid ain't important, too, but if you don't love what you do, you're lost, IMHO.

Well, stay on the grind and stay true to yourself. I'm looking forward to hearing your solo and the Young Thugg project. PEACE!