Military Mindstate: Ghetto Vietnam

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Military Minded: Ghetto Vietnam

I got a free copy of this CD at the Fresno Show Aug 3rd, i figured it would be OK but not great, im lovin this CD, at first it was coo, but then I put some Amplified Subs in the Picture and it has suprised me, The beats Knock, especially "Flashy", this CD is one of the very few that has kept my attention all the way through, good start, cant wait for LAST MAN STANDING ive heard its real tight

Feb 19, 2003
Yeah, it's a tight CD. Mayo and Bandana are probably my favorite members of the group, but the CD never gets boring, and stands up to repeated listenings.

It'd be cool if those guys do more music in the future (either as a group or soloists). "Flashy", "All Out Richuals", "We Hot In The Bay", "Summertime", "None Hard As This", "Ghetto Vietnam" "Everything Will Be Alright", "The Shystiest", and "Critical Shit" are the ones I felt the most.

PEACE!

May 12, 2003
www.therightwayprod.com
thanx for tha compliments be on tha tha look out 4 upcoming RightWay releases the gon be fire ......trust me........1

-SIMON-

...........................R.I.P. HITMAN/ MR. CEE..................................!