Dope New Right Way Website

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2003
man, I just came in here and saw it's dead, so since Right Way (actually the latest Young Thugg and Black C releases back then) made me register at siccness I checked for their website, thinking it'll be down too, but then I saw that y'all got a fresh new website done which is really dope, loved to see the Young Thugg video Say Somethin' too... when did the update happen? anything still going on in here?

for those who haven't checked the new website yet: www.therightwayprod.com

and Black-C if you ever check this again then I wanna just let you know to keep it up dawg! can't wait for another hot RBL release!!!

PEACE
:siccness:

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
THANKS FOLKS...WE BEEN IN THE LAB FINISHING UPTHE REST OF THESE PROJECTS...I DON'T LIKE TO BE ON HERE TO MUCH IF I DON'T HAVE NO FRESH MATERIAL READY TO GO..SO YOU WILL SEE US ALOT MORE IN THE NEXT TWO MONTHS...PLUS THE WEBSITE ISNT FINISHED JUST HAD TO GET SOMETHING UP FOR NOW...BUT STAY POSTED...1

Feb 19, 2003
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Hey Black C.! Whatcha cookin'? Good to see ya back. I'll be looking forward to hearing the new Right Way projects when they come out. Right Way's releases have always stayed consistent and street, so keep it up!

PEACE!

Feb 13, 2005
yeah the site is tight! can't wait for your future releases yo! u should get nickatina on a few tracks wit ya too! that'll be something?