@Black C...whats next?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2002
Are you gonna do another solo project in the future? The 1st one was a success, you brought a lot of new shit to the table and folx were feelin it. You gotta put another one out.

I been knockin the old school albums lately and i was thinkin... it would be tight if you did a bonus track... just ONE track with that old school production style like you had on albums like Solo Creep...that shit was raw. haha just a lil somethin to take the old school supporters back, feel me? Maybe a mix of Mr. Cee and Hitman (RIP) in there too with a new verse from yourself... just a thought

Stay up folx

Feb 19, 2003
Yeah, that might be fun, C. Even though I love the more recent stuff you and your new team of producers have made, it might be cool to have one track with an "Old School RBL" sound just for the hell of it. Too Short kind of did that on his last CD, MARRIED TO THE GAME: "Burn Rubber" sounds just like something that Short Dog might have done during his BORN TO MACK days, and yet it doesn't sound dated, IMHO.

Whatever you end up doing, though, C., I know you'll come with that quality Frisco shit that never gets old! Have you picked some release dates yet for your next Right Way projects?

PEACE!

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
You Already know i got to touch on some of that old school stuff...i'm doin those type of tracks for the last RBL album...nothin but classic bay soundin shhh! wit a touch of some new shhh! takin my time wit this one...but as far as black c solo i'll probably have a couple wit that old bay sound since i have a million beats in my computer from that 94 - 96 era that need a little upgrade...1

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Black-C said:
You Already know i got to touch on some of that old school stuff...i'm doin those type of tracks for the last RBL album...nothin but classic bay soundin shhh! wit a touch of some new shhh! takin my time wit this one...but as far as black c solo i'll probably have a couple wit that old bay sound since i have a million beats in my computer from that 94 - 96 era that need a little upgrade...1
you willin to sell any of those old beats?

Sep 6, 2005
Black-C said:
yeeeeeeeehhh!!!