World Series of Fighting 3: Fitch vs. Burkman - Friday on NBC Sports

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
MAIN CARD (NBC Sports Network, 11 p.m. ET)

Josh Burkman vs. Jon Fitch
Steve Carl vs. Tyson Steele
Brian Cobb vs. Justin Gaethje
Lyle Beerbohm vs. Jacob Volkmann

PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie.com, 8:30 p.m. ET)

Jerrod Sanders vs. Jeff Smith
John Gunderson vs. Dan Lauzon
Carson Beebe vs. Joe Murphy
Kendrick Miree vs. Krasimir Mladenov
Brenson Hansen vs. Josh Montalvo

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Completely forgot about this show lol

Here's the whole main event, I swear Steve Mazzagoti's retarded dumbass wasn't even watching the damn fight, if Burkman wasn't smart and felt Fitch go out and let go Fitch might have been seriously fucked up.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol just noticed that twitter and all of the MMA forums are going crazy about Mazzigati being retarded and just standing there dazed.

Now that I think about it, imaging if that was someone like Rousimar Palhares or Babulu that had that choke on somebody, Mazzigati probably would've allowed the first death by choke in MMA.

Props: RM211
Jan 18, 2006
not sure ive seen that before where the fighter lets go before the ref tells to break the hold and its over

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

burkman earned a fan. yeeeeeee fuk fitch. p.o.s. wouldnt even turn around to say good fight when burkman chased after him out the cage

Props: Count_Slapula
Feb 10, 2006
damn fitch got hit witta cold piece then burk hit em witta choke next thing u know jon didnt know what the fucc hit him...crazy, never seen fitch hurt(besides the ko from johnny) like that from, well....mediocre punches thats really not known for ko's.lol...i guess the ufc seen something we all didn't.

Props: Count_Slapula