Vasyl Lomachenko vs Guillermo Rigondeaux

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
Think Lomachenko is undeserving of his hype?

Im kind of expecting it to end in a draw or a loss for Lomachenko, but he has most of the advantages in this fight i.e size, youth, and possibly judges on his side.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Think Lomachenko is undeserving of his hype?

Im kind of expecting it to end in a draw or a loss for Lomachenko, but he has most of the advantages in this fight i.e size, youth, and possibly judges on his side.
hell ya hes undeserving, i feel like hes getting all the hype cuz HBO is desperate for a mega fighter lol. You right, if he loses hes never gonna be at the top of the p4p list cuz of the advantages

Sep 3, 2002
The first time that 2 two-time gold medalists ever faced each other in the pros I heard.

A lot of skill in that ring.

Lomachenko fans aclaiming Chacal will be fighting dirty tonight.

Sep 3, 2002
Lomachenko winning first three rounds - more active, controlling pace, winning exchanges.

First half goes to lomachenko....

Wait wtf?????

QUIT?!?!

Rigondeaux just lost ALL RESPECT

Last edited:

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
For me the result was never in doubt, but I can also say quitting wasn't far fetched either. He has frustrated the heck out of boxers for a while now, and on top of that he is taunting them. Can you imagine how desperate and mentally defeated these fighters get when you can't land anything and the dude is right there in front of you. I just don't know how many weight classes he'll have to move up until we see a reduction in speed and reflexes (the moment where he could potentially get hurt).