The Ultimate Fighter 18: Team Rousey Vs. Team Tate

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006

Team Tate

1. Julianna Pena
2. Sarah Moras
3. Raquel Pennington
4. Roxanne Modafferi

1. Cody Bollinger
2. Chris Holdsworth
3. Josh Hill
4. Tim Gorman

Team Rousey

1. Shayna Baszler
2. Jessamyn Duke
3. Peggy Morgan
4. Jessica Rakoczy

1. Chris Beal
2. David Grant
3. Anthony Gutierrez
4. Michael Wootten

Props: 007SYBORG

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Im starting to hate Rousey. I now hope that Tate beats her ass when they fight. Also think that dude that is working with Rousey is all talk and that he wouldve got his ass beat if he wouldve foiught the guy working with Tate. Got Em!!

Jun 5, 2004
Im not sexist but cant really take womens mma that seriously yet... Maybe in a few years but right now, theres like a handfull of fighters who are really good and the rest r not even close... Theres just not enough competition yet but hopefully it evolves in a few years like to where its possible for like a fighter whos #19 in the world to come in and upset #1

I wonder if dana white would ever accept that one transexual fighter into the ufc lol

Apr 25, 2002
Im not sexist but cant really take womens mma that seriously yet... Maybe in a few years but right now, theres like a handfull of fighters who are really good and the rest r not even close... Theres just not enough competition yet but hopefully it evolves in a few years like to where its possible for like a fighter whos #19 in the world to come in and upset #1

I wonder if dana white would ever accept that one transexual fighter into the ufc lol
your right about the competition. but that shits growing with the chicks. there seems to be a steady flow of good chick fighters through out the last few years. but they aint all the same weight class so its not like there gonna all fight each other.

the first vid is Tate and Zingano. i forgot who else fought that night but i remember that being the best fight of the night, imo. Zingano was suppose to be on TUF this season for that win but she fucked her knee. shes gonna fight the winner of Rousey/Tate. Tate and Zingano would both get it in one sitting.

second vid is that tranny Fallon Fox. he dominates all his fights but this is when he lost to a chick a few weeks back. the real beezy fucks this dude up pretty much all day and TKO's his ass at the end.

i rather see atleast 1 chick fight on every UFC card than not. but there still aint enough competition. Invicta has a large chunk of the beezies and they got multiple weight classes. eventually Zuffa will probably buy them out and UFC will have enough chicks for a few weight classes. those classes will start getting filled up with quality ladies.