UFC on FOX 7:B. Henderson vs.G. Melendez 4/20

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)

Benson Henderson vs. Gilbert Melendez - for lightweight title
Daniel Cormier vs. Frank Mir
Nate Diaz vs. Josh Thomson
Matt Brown vs. Jordan Mein

PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 5 p.m. ET)

Darren Elkins vs. Chad Mendes
Francis Carmont vs. Lorenz Larkin
Myles Jury vs. Ramsey Nijem
Joseph Benavidez vs. Darren Uyenoyama
Jorge Masvidal vs. Tim Means
T.J. Dillashaw vs. Hugo Viana

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 4 p.m. ET)

Roger Bowling vs. Anthony Njokuani
Clifford Starks vs. Yoel Romero

Feb 10, 2006
cormier is a great wrestler and as alot of ppl know mir has trouble wit guys wit good tdd and wrestling, i think that was the big reason he went with jaccson gym this time

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Not a huge mma guy, but I'm goin to this. What are the fights to pay close attention to?
literally every single fight on this card has good fighters, card is pretty stacked from top to bottom including the prelims.

Definitely pay close attention to all 4 of the main card fights. for the prelims look out for Chad Mendes vs. Darren Elkins (if you're into grappling).

Lorenz Larkin vs. Francis Cormont (should be an awesome kick boxing stand up fight).

Joseph Benevidez (should steam roll).

Jorge Masvidal (dude is a dope stand up fighter, came from Miami bare knuckle street fighting)

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
fuck, can we go one show that just goes great all the way through without refs or judges fucking it up?

Lorenz Larkin was just robbed bad, I have absolutely no idea how judges could have saw that for Carmont.

Larkin landed 3 times more strikes, defended 8 out of 9 takedowns and almost finished with a kimura causing a reversal.

Tom Lawlor got robbed against Carmont earlier in the year too, why the fuck do judges have a hard on for this guy?