UFC on FOX 6: Johnson vs. Dodson saturday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
MAIN (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)

Demetrious Johnson vs. John Dodson - for flyweight title
Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira
Donald Cerrone vs. Anthony Pettis
Erik Koch vs. Ricardo Lamas

PRELIMINARY (FX, 5 p.m. ET)

T.J. Grant vs. Matt Wiman
Clay Guida vs. Hatsu Hioki
Ryan Bader vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
David Mitchell vs. Simeon Thoresen
Shawn Jordan vs. Mike Russow
Pascal Krauss vs. Mike Stumpf

PRELIMINARY (Facebook, 4:30 p.m. ET)

Rafael Natal vs. Sean Spencer

Props: WXS STOMP3R
Apr 25, 2002
hioki is a really good fighter , and his jiujitsu is really good his transitions are pretty fuckin cool

as far as the main event , dodson like to wait and counter and explode on his opponents over whelm them. might mouse is really technical and makes you miss and then makes you pay . YOU WILL BE BORED FOR THIS

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
hioki is a really good fighter , and his jiujitsu is really good his transitions are pretty fuckin cool

as far as the main event , dodson like to wait and counter and explode on his opponents over whelm them. might mouse is really technical and makes you miss and then makes you pay . YOU WILL BE BORED FOR THIS
I was thinking the same thing, I see Mighty Mouse and Dodson hopping around in circles throwing jabs every once in awhile for 5 rounds.

rest of the card is sick though. Can't wait for The Janitor vs. Bader, Pettis vs. Cerrone, Rampage vs. Glover.

I hope Guida doesn't do his either A: hop around the ring looking more busy than you are bullshit, or B: lay on Hioki for 3 rounds. Guida vs. Hioki could either be fight of the night or boring as hell, it's a toss up.

Feb 10, 2006
if you really think about it, how much of an upset is it? or any at that? rapmage has fought the best of the best for so many years, who has glover fought? i think there just downplaying rampage cuz its his last fight, they want him out n he wants the same. no upset in my book

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Go check who is favorite and what are the odds and that will tell u who's the favorite? Rampage has looked terrible his last 3-4 fights not just his last fight. Glover has been beastin and is on a mission! I think it would be an upset! Got Em!!

Props: heyzel
Apr 25, 2002
rampage lost 2 in a row ?but to who ? bader and jon jones ? bader has like what 3 losses in his career and look who he has lost to .... ortiz , jones, machida . plus rampage was hurt against bader

if i knew a bookie or was in nevada id go throw some money on rampage cause the pay out is lookin good.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Clay Guida is a fucking hoe, I hate every single time he fights.

Hioki worked him with the stand up in round 1, busted his ass for subs in 2 & 3, landed a dope head kick in 2, cut Guida open from the bottom with elbows

Guida lays there, doesn't even try ground and pound, just lays there with his hands locked around Hioki's waste, rarely even tries to pass guard = wins decision

fuck Clay Guida and his point fighting bullshit. Either he lays n prays because he knows judges love top position or he bounces around the cage looking busier than he is.

I won't ever watch a Clay Guida fight again unless he's fighting a killer that I know will fuck him up.