UFC on FOX 18: Johnson vs. Bader 1/30/16

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
MAIN CARD
FOX, 8 p.m. ET
Anthony Johnson vs. Ryan Bader
Josh Barnett vs. Ben Rothwell
Iuri Alcantara vs. Jimmie Rivera
Bryan Barberena vs. Sage Northcutt

PRELIMINARY CARD
FOX Sports 1, 5 p.m. ET
Jake Ellenberger vs. Tarec Saffiedine
Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Diego Ferreira
Kevin Casey vs. Rafael Natal
Dustin Ortiz vs. Wilson Reis
George Sullivan vs. Alexander Yakovlev
Alex Caceres vs. Masio Fullen

PRELIMINARY CARD
UFC Fight Pass, 3:30 p.m. ET
Randy Brown vs. Matt Dwyer
Damon Jackson vs. Levan Makashvili
Tony Martin vs. Felipe Olivieri

Apr 25, 2002
i hope Rothwell can make it happen. and i hope Northcutt gets derailed. dude said he makes 40k to show cus he brings something to the table. UFC be on some bullshit.

Feb 10, 2006
gonna record this and watch it after work. should be some fun fights. Def. not FOX material but oh well i need my mma fix, missed last nights fights.

Apr 25, 2002
Bader shoulda just stood. he woulda got caught and got slept and ref woulda stopped it. instead he got his dome beat. i was impressed with Rumble gaining control of the grappling. that was nice.

Apr 25, 2002
Northcutt didn't even show up to the post fight press conference. that's legit sucka shit. probably because he's embarrassed but he's a god damn company man. he didn't go to the hospital like Bader.

even Paige Vanzant showed up to her post fight press conference with Thug Rose. holding back tears and all. she legit showed more heart than Northcutt too. not getting scared and fighting her way out of Rose's sick sub skills. people compare them in a lot of ways, especially now after Sage lost but PVZ got heart.