UFC FIGHT NIGHT-Dillashaw vs Cruz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Cruz footwork is sick but his overall style is crazy. looks hella weird the way his torso moves but that with his footwork messes other fighters up. TJ has sick footwork and is way more fluid i think and got cleaner boxing. i think it's one of the best style match ups ufc ever threw. you dont know whats gonna be thrown from where with these 2 dudes. i got TJ cus thats 209 shit and dude's style is the future but Cruz is Cruz.

Apr 25, 2002
Dom is one of the best but he never was a finisher except for his last fight. he couldnt even hang with Mighty Mouses speed and footwork. i dont see how he's gonna handle TJ with out running and getting boo's cus i dont see TJ getting wrestle fucked. TJ likes pocket fighting and Doms the total opposite. it's gonna be very interesting but i only see Dom winning if he fights like Mmayweather.

Apr 25, 2002
thats my point. he resorted to wrestle fucking. 2 dope suplexes but he didnt do shit on the ground except the one choke. he was getting frustrated on the feet cus DJ was fast. he's gonna have to wrestle fuck TJ but i dont know if he can hold TJ there like he did DJ.

Apr 25, 2002
i got Silly Dilly with a split but i think he gots a good shot at tko'ing Cruz while Cruz is coming in for a shot. even Faber caught him a few times. Cruz is unpredictable, but in a predictable way. i think TJ's gonna have him on the run. Cruz aint prepared for someone like TJ. the closest thing he had to a present TJ was a Mighty Mouse of the past.