UFC Fight Night 74: Holloway vs. Oliveira - 8/23/15

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
August 23, 2015 | SaskTel Centre | Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

MAIN CARD
FOX Sports 1, 9 p.m. ET
Max Holloway vs. Charles Oliveira
Neil Magny vs. Erick Silva
Josh Burkman vs. Patrick Cote
Chad Laprise vs. Francisco Trinaldo
Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Tony Sims
Valerie Letourneau vs. Maryna Moroz

PRELIMINARY CARD
FOX Sports 1, 7 p.m. ET
Misha Cirkunov vs. Daniel Jolly
Felipe Arantes vs. Yves Jabouin
Nikita Krylov vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima
Frankie Perez vs. Sam Stout

PRELIMINARY CARD
UFC Fight Pass, 6 p.m. ET
Chris Beal vs. Chris Kelades
Shane Campbell vs. Elias Silverio

Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus they are in your hood

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
silva looked pretty chubby at the weigh ins, wonder if he's off the gas.
I want Max to win because I'd like to see him rematch Mcgregor eventually, but Du Bronx is still awesome so hopefully its a sweet fight.

does anyone do draftkings? I could start posting my lineups if anyone wants to tail me

Jan 18, 2006
talk about anti-climatic main event. That just sucks. Still enjoyable card to watch cuz im not use to watching UFC on Sunday no matter how many times they have done it

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I missed the show, what the fuck happened? Read Oliveira got stretchered out of the arena in a neck brace and blood was coming out of his nose even though he didn't get hit in the nose.

Feb 10, 2006
Yeah really weird as to what happened to Charles. I have no clue, my first reaction was a stinger or a collarbone injury. Hope a speedy recovery for him tho, shit all happened in an instance. Would like to see a rematch or in the post fight interview max called out Edgar. Would love to see that scrap max deserves another big name he's proven he can hang with the best of em by beating cub n going all the way to a decision with conor. That cote/burkman fight was bad ass btw!!!