UFC Fight Night 29: Maia vs. Shields

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006

Date: October 9, 2013
Venue: Jose Correa Arena
Broadcast: FOX Sports 1, Facebook

MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 7 p.m. ET)

Demian Maia vs. Jake Shields
Dong Hyun Kim vs. Erick Silva
Matt Hamill vs. Thiago Silva
Joey Beltran vs. Fabio Maldonado
Rousimar Palhares vs. Mike Pierce
Raphael Assuncao vs. T.J. Dillashaw

PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 5 p.m. ET)

Igor Araujo vs. Ildemar Alcantara
Yan Cabral vs. David Mitchell
Chris Cariaso vs. Iliarde Santos
Alan Patrick vs. Garett Whiteley

Jan 18, 2006
Main Event was extremely boring. I knew this was like the worst matchup of alltime unless u enjoy wrestling. Wasnt exactly paying attention but was surprised Shields got the decision

Props: T-Spoon
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
news articles already coming out about Paul Harris, apparently the Brazilian athletic commission is going to "investigate" and possibly hand out a suspension and Dana White tweeted he lost his submission of the night award and is going to get a punishment from the UFC also.

Dude is retarded, he's already been suspended by the Nevada State Athletic commission for holding subs too long and yet he keeps doing it.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I went by my old roommates house to watch tonight, and when we lived together we watched at least 500 fights with his girlfriend sleeping in the next room. She sleeps so deeply we never once woke her up no matter how loud we got after a great fight, but tonight we finally did it when Stun Gun KO'd Silva. That was fucking insanely great, definitely KO of the year.