UFC Fight Night 28: Teixeira Vs. Bader

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Goes down tomorrow, who y'all got?!

MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 7 p.m. ET)

Ryan Bader vs. Glover Teixeira
Yushin Okami vs. Ronaldo Souza
Joseph Benavidez vs. Jussier Formiga
Piotr Hallmann vs. Francisco Trinaldo
Rafael Natal vs. Tor Troeng
Ali Bagautinov vs. Marcos Vinicius

PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 5 p.m. ET)

Felipe Arantes vs. Edimilson Souza
Ramiro Hernandez vs. Lucas Martins
Elias Silverio vs. Joao Zeferino
Ivan Jorge vs. Keith Wisniewski

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 4:30 p.m. ET)

Sean Spencer vs. Yuri Villefort

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Gonna fast forward to the last 3 fights when I get home
This pay everyone from Jungle Fights to fill up the card shit is starting to get old
word, all I want to see is the last 3 and the Tor vs. Natal fight

most of the other fights are like "lol who?"

normally I'm all for watching some fights even if I don't know who it is, but not on a damn Wednesday when I'm gonna be busy

Props: RM211

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Damn Glover is a Beast!! He took all those shots from Bader and then throws back and knocks the shit out of Bader. That tells who who has a chin and who doesnt lol. Glover will defeat Jon Jones if they fight and Ive said that all along. Got Em!!

Props: heyzel

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
no way! im now convinced that glover is nowhere on the level as jon jones. His footwork and head movement are terrible, he's also very slow. i actually like glover but beating bones is not gonna happen. if bader wouldve took his time and not rush things, he wouldve beat glover. glover has dynamite in his hands but his chin is a lil suspect, and he leaves it out there too much. nice ko tho and a great 1st round!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Bader is a disappointment coming out of Reno fuck man he looked so promising first 2 years in UFC an now has gone to shit time to change camps
He gets put in a lot of tough fights, no shame in losing to Bones, Machida, or Glover (that Tito fight I won't mention, normally I don't use the term he would have won if he didn't get caught, I think that actually applies here lol)

I do agree though he has slipped a lot since he left Arizona Combat Sports to open his own gym with CB Dollaway, never good for a fighter's improvement to be the alpha dog in the gym with nobody to test you.

I think Bader is gonna have a good career as an upper level gate keeper. I think he can beat most of the division, but he's gonna be one of those guys people gotta go through to prove they can be top 10.

Props: Unk1ne