UFC 217: Bisping vs. St-Pierre 11/4/17

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Why would Cody get a rematch though? He never even defended the belt. Generally instant rematches for champions are reserved for long time champs like when BJ Penn and Anderson Silva got instant rematches after losing. Also Jose Aldo, but his instant shot was for the interim belt, cause Conor was up fucking with higher weight classes at the time.

I'd be all for Joanna getting an instant rematch. 6 defenses definitely deserves one, but not Cody.
why not? who else is there to fight? lets not act like TJ didn't get rocked by Cody and got saved by the bell... Joanna shouldn't get nothing she got knocked real quick and tapped like a pussy, rematch should be GSP VS Dickhead least he went to sleep but thats my .2 cents

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Are you a TAM fan or something? Cody never defended and got TKO'd in the 2nd. He's probably one of the worst examples in the history of the UFC for somebody asking for an instant rematch lol

I'd much rather see TJ rematch Cruz. Cruz was actually a dominant champion for years and is justified for a shot.

Also Jimmie Rivera. Rivera is 5-0 in the UFC, dominated Faber, and hasn't lost a fight in 8 years.

Cody can get back to the end of the line, trash talk his way back and get a couple wins first.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Im not a TAM fan, im a Faber/ Cody fan tho if you wanna talk about trash talking his way to a title thats half of the UFC these days, then give Rivera to Cruz and winner fights TJ? Or Cody don't need to go to the back of the line, better yet lets have Cody fight Rivera and Tj Fight Cruz winner of those fights fight each other?

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Yeah it would be a dope card, you see Frankie got hurt, Max fight is off, UFC won't back off that DJ vs TJ fight, just delays better fight for those 4 guys to be honest, kinda miss the old school booking UFC used to do, used to book dudes who were next in line and so on