UFC 212: Aldo vs. Holloway 6/3/17

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Want to see Holloway fight Edgar now, fight would be crazy.
Edgar gonna ground him and beat DJ's and Silva's record unless Aldo get a title shot. i dont wanna see that. that fight is next most likely tho.

Holloway's mouthpiece aint cold enough to get McGregor back down there. McGregor made numerous attempts to knock his ass out and he couldnt, and he didnt like gettin hit by Holloway. if Mayweather dont fall through, its Woodly - Cucuy - Nate - Holloway. Holloway's on the bottom so he gotta speak up. the selling point is there.

Props: Mr G and Mr G

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Once Halloway has one good title defense he can own McGreggor in the press.
He handled it right with his first statement of 2015 vs 2017 champ.

When they bring him up again, telling the reporters shit like
"He ain't in this division, shit He's scared of MMA he's chasing a boxing match with a 41 yr old"
"He ain't a featherweight he couldn't make 145 again if he wanted to"
"13 seconds got lucky ... never defended"
"I'm the real champ who dethroned Aldo, he ran from the rematch"
"In not 21 any more he can't get a decision over me now"

That and much more can get Connor to fight him again based off pride especially if
The boxing match don't happen.

Apr 25, 2002
Once Halloway has one good title defense he can own McGreggor in the press.
He handled it right with his first statement of 2015 vs 2017 champ.

When they bring him up again, telling the reporters shit like
"He ain't in this division, shit He's scared of MMA he's chasing a boxing match with a 41 yr old"
"He ain't a featherweight he couldn't make 145 again if he wanted to"
"13 seconds got lucky ... never defended"
"I'm the real champ who dethroned Aldo, he ran from the rematch"
"In not 21 any more he can't get a decision over me now"

That and much more can get Connor to fight him again based off pride especially if
The boxing match don't happen.

for pure sport, Holloway shouldnt give a fuck about McGregor. thats where Holloways at right now. nothin wrong with that.

for pure money, he'd have to grab some stars and align them. you need talent but you have to have a strategy to make the millions. assuming McGregor comes back to the UFC, he'll eventually defend the feather, even if he challenges the welter first. the active feather champ at that time is set. Holloway just has the better selling points.

Apr 25, 2002
I don't know think mcgreggor wants to see el cucuy... I think he'd fight Woodley tho... I don't think edger stands a chance against Holloway

i wouldnt be surprised if he challenged Woodley, then go down and defend his light. if he wins, he has a guarantee multi million dollar payday if he loses his light belt. if he loses, they'll just say he lost to a bigger guy. people ate it up when they used that shit for Nate so they'll really eat it up when its actually true.

Feb 14, 2004
They were trying to push it woodley mcgreggor a little bit right before mayweather... so I wouldn't doubt it... he looked like shit health wise at 145 and el cucuy is to dope not-saying that mcgreggor can't knock him out but like you said with woodley ufc would have a excuse to protect their cash cow...