UFC 207: Nunes vs Rousey [12/30/16]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
DECEMBER 30, 2016 T-MOBILE ARENA, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, UNITED STATES
UFC FIGHT PASS EARLY PRELIMS 7:30PM/4:30PM ETPT, FS1 PRELIMS 8PM/5PM ETPT, PPV MAIN CARD 10PM/7PM ETPT

Main Card (10 PM ET, PPV)

Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey
Dominick Cruz vs. Cody Garbrandt
T.J. Dillashaw vs. John Lineker
Dong Hyun Kim vs. Tarec Saffiedine
Ray Borg vs. Louis Smolka

Preliminary Card (8 PM ET, FS1)

Johny Hendricks vs. Neil Magny
Alex Garcia vs. Mike Pyle
Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Marvin Vettori
Niko Price vs. Brandon Thatch

Preliminary Card (7:30 PM ET, UFC Fight Pass)

Tim Means vs. Alex Oliveira

Jun 21, 2016
ronda is bae

I would make sweet love to her and cum inside her tight pussy as she squeezes my cock inside her with her thighs, then whispers in my ear, I love you..

that other cunt looks like a man

Apr 25, 2002
Most people seem to hate Ronda, but I hope old school Judo Ronda comes back and takes another arm.

i been lookin forward to this fight for a few years. Nunes is one of the best fighters in UFC. she aint green on the ground so hopefully she can defend the armbar attempts. someones getting bloody. someones gettin finished by the 2nd.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
2 titles fights, great #1 contender fight with TJ and Lineker, Stun Gun vs. Sponge, Hendricks vs. Magny, what is weak about this card?
Last time you countered my statement with something similar and it was a weak card too. Title fights don't always equate to worth paying for- we will see though. Maybe the UFC is just getting dated imo

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Last time you countered my statement with something similar and it was a weak card too. Title fights don't always equate to worth paying for- we will see though. Maybe the UFC is just getting dated imo
I asked "what is weak about this card?". Seriously curious. Most long time MMA fans who actually know who most of these fighters are see a ton of dope ass fights. What constitutes "weak" to you?

May 6, 2002
So much talk about Hendriks making a comeback and taking the sport more seriously, then he misses weight. He doesn't seem like the type of person to say one thing and do another. Should have eased off the holiday pie's and stuffing.

That's the thing about weight. Easy to put on but a total bitch to take off, especially during training.