UFC 207: Nunes vs Rousey [12/30/16]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
knew rousey was gonna go out like that, just didn't think it'd be that quick. I'da said the second round at least

ion even like her but I felt bad for her after that. she got set up to fail, already got exposed as being vulnerable to solid strikers.

this shouldn't have been her first fight after getting knocked out IMO, shoulda had a warm up, nothing fight to get her going again, not a title shot (yeah I know she lost that title and had to fight to get it back, but dana coulda done anything he wanted)

oh well

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Apr 25, 2002
Shout out to fucking Cody man he worked Cruz
thats fight of the year in my eyes. along with Dillashaw vs Barao 1, those are 2 of my favorite fights ever. both Alpha Males looking slick as fuck against the 2 best bantamweights ever. before the Cruz fight, i thought Cody's only chance of beating T.J. was a knockout. i think it can be one of the greatest fights ever now after seein what Cody really has to offer. i seen all his fights in UFC and he aint never look like that.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
thats fight of the year in my eyes. along with Dillashaw vs Barao 1, those are 2 of my favorite fights ever. both Alpha Males looking slick as fuck against the 2 best bantamweights ever. before the Cruz fight, i thought Cody's only chance of beating T.J. was a knockout. i think it can be one of the greatest fights ever now after seein what Cody really has to offer. i seen all his fights in UFC and he aint never look like that.
I thought Cruz was gonna easily 50-45 Cody, had no idea Cody had movement like that, thought he was just a headhunter.

Apr 25, 2002
I thought Cruz was gonna easily 50-45 Cody, had no idea Cody had movement like that, thought he was just a headhunter.
no one other than Team Alpha Male saw that coming. the problem with Team Alpha Male is they need a good boxing coach. Cody's been boxing with his uncle for years. that's why he typically has good boxing technique. T.J. used to train with Jeff Mayweather then real hard under Ludwig when he was at TAM. Lance Palmer and Joseph Benevidez was traveling to Jackson Wink's and also out there with Ludwig for training. i dont even know if them 2 dudes are still TAM but i think Ludwig cornered Benevidez in his last fight. that gym is too good to not try and get a good boxing coach. they should hire Cody's uncle and move him to Sac. boxing is really barely getting seriously trained for in mma and that shit should be standard as wrestling, bjj and muay thai.

Apr 25, 2002
Cody called out T.J. in the octagon interview. said he wanted to fight Cruz instead at the post fight press conference. now he said he rather fight Aldo at featherweight or McGregor at 150 catchweight. 4 names and he rather fight T.J. last. all this Mcgregor shit about picking your fights and weights and this money fight shit is rediculous now.