UFC 207: Nunes vs Rousey [12/30/16]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So much talk about Hendriks making a comeback and taking the sport more seriously, then he misses weight. He doesn't seem like the type of person to say one thing and do another. Should have eased off the holiday pie's and stuffing.

That's the thing about weight. Easy to put on but a total bitch to take off, especially during training.
He's definitely at the point of go 185 or retire. Dude doesn't seem to have any discipline between fights. I've read stories of him blowing up to 220 between camps, that's crazy for a dude whose only 5'9". I remember a UFC Embedded with him a couple years back when he still owned that steakhouse and he was saying all he eats is steak and potatoes.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
6 episodes of Embedded? Must be trying to make up for Ronda's lack of media participation. Also, lol @ Cody talking shit about Cruz's glasses whilst wearing the fruitiest scarf

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I wouldn't mind seeing Ronda getting her belt back but I also wouldn't mind seeing her getting KTFO into retirement

Not rooting for anyone on this card specifically

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Main Card (10 PM ET, PPV)

Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey
Dominick Cruz vs. Cody Garbrandt
T.J. Dillashaw vs. John Lineker
Dong Hyun Kim vs. Tarec Saffiedine
Ray Borg vs. Louis Smolka

Preliminary Card (8 PM ET, FS1)

Johny Hendricks vs. Neil Magny
Alex Garcia vs. Mike Pyle
Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Marvin Vettori
Niko Price vs. Brandon Thatch

Preliminary Card (7:30 PM ET, UFC Fight Pass)

Tim Means vs. Alex Oliveira
These are my picks tonight.

Apr 25, 2002
I wouldn't mind seeing Ronda getting her belt back but I also wouldn't mind seeing her getting KTFO into retirement

Not rooting for anyone on this card specifically
rooting for her to get beat up and submitted. she shouldn't have got the title shot after getting slept. i honestly thought she had too much pride and honor to accept the immediate title shot.

rooting for Cody to sleep Cruz. rooting for T.J. to school Lineker. WAR Magny and Smolka!

Jun 21, 2016
rooting for her to get beat up and submitted. she shouldn't have got the title shot after getting slept. i honestly thought she had too much pride and honor to accept the immediate title shot.

rooting for Cody to sleep Cruz. rooting for T.J. to school Lineker. WAR Magny and Smolka!
I'm sorry but you don't go from beasting your whole career and then get 1 loss and now you don't deserve a title shot. Cmon man, she deserves the shot.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm sorry but you don't go from beasting your whole career and then get 1 loss and now you don't deserve a title shot. Cmon man, she deserves the shot.
in a real sport you dont get a title shot and gotta work your way back up. mma is just entertainment fighting. in the world of UFC, yeah she deserves a title shot.