UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor 2 8/20/16

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
anybody catch the presser? Diaz just walked off and went behind the audience with his crew. flippin Conor off and started throwing water bottles at Conor. i hope its just some Diaz shit and not Conor getting in Nates head.

Jan 18, 2006
anybody catch the presser? Diaz just walked off and went behind the audience with his crew. flippin Conor off and started throwing water bottles at Conor. i hope its just some Diaz shit and not Conor getting in Nates head.
I actually think its the other way around. Nates in Conors head cuz he already whoop his ass and Conor has to keep hearing the part about the 10 day notice part

Apr 25, 2002
I actually think its the other way around. Nates in Conors head cuz he already whoop his ass and Conor has to keep hearing the part about the 10 day notice part

yeah i know. and Conor, who once said Nick and Nate make too many excuses for their losses, made/is making hella excuses for his loss. he also once said there is no such thing as luck, but now says Nate got lucky. and him and UFC still sayin Nate has 30 pounds on Conor and actin like Conor is steppin up to fight a welterweight.