UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor 2 8/20/16

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Apr 25, 2002
If there's an actual drug test that comes back positive for active THC or metabolites it could also really hurt their business too. Who's to say aside from the people selling it that it's 100.0% pure CBD with absolutely no psychoactive ingredients?
i thought they only test for THC but i guess they test for:

CANNABINOIDS
Prohibited:
• Natural, e.g. cannabis, hashish and marijuana, or
synthetic Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
• Cannabimimetics, e.g. “Spice”, JWH-018, JWH-073,
HU-210.

i thought Nate found a loophole with the CBD but i dont think it'll fly.

Feb 10, 2006
very close fight I thought nate edged it out. I watched it a few times already and still think nate won. flash knoccdowns were all they were but that's what the judges based it on imo, that and the leg kicking from conor. WAR DIAZ! He'll be bacc.

Apr 25, 2002
very close fight I thought nate edged it out. I watched it a few times already and still think nate won. flash knoccdowns were all they were but that's what the judges based it on imo, that and the leg kicking from conor. WAR DIAZ! He'll be bacc.

i think people and the judges looked too deep into those knockdowns. Nate's leg was beat up so he wasn't very stable to begin with. Conor acts like power alone did those. it wasn't a boxing match.

i think the judges also looked at the blood on Nates face. it dont mean a whole lot when you been getting your face beat for over 10 years. his bone structure and scar tissue fucks him.

i like Conor cus he always brings it but his wall n' stall and running game was some bullshit.