UFC 200: Cormier vs. Jones 2 (7/9/16)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
What's the line up for 202 so far and when is it?
8/10
Welterweight Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor
Light Heavyweight Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixeira (#1 contender fight)
Welterweight Demian Maia vs. Carlos Condit (#1 contender fight)
Welterweight Rick Story vs. Donald Cerrone
Welterweight Neil Magny vs. Dong Hyun Kim
Bantamweight Cody Garbrandt vs. Takeya Mizugaki
Lightweight Thiago Alves vs. Al Iaquinta
Welterweight Tim Means vs. Sean Strickland
Womans Bantamweight Rocky Pennington vs. Elizabeth Philips
Welterweight Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Sultan Aliev
Welterweight Alberto Uda vs. Marvin Vettori
Featherweight Artem Lobov vs. Chris Avila (McG protege vs Diaz protege)

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO Former champion (who arguably beat Cruz) TJ Dillashaw only made half of what Sage Northcutt made for UFC 200. TJ made 50k, Sage made 100k. Sage actually got a raise after losing to Barbarena lol

How the fuck is TJ only on a 25k/25k deal after being champion?

Apr 25, 2002
UFC's a joke. i was fuckin with Sage in Legacy but i was disgusted how they signed him to UFC and pushed the shit out of him. out of the original 12 fights in the Jones vs DC line up, the Sage fight was honestly the only fight i wasn't looking forward to seeing. i hope shit changes under the new ownership but i can see UFC marketing Sage more and more.

TJ's style is way more fan friendly, imo. he reminds me of the ninja/karate hype of the early 80's. they need to pay that dude. his style is star shit.

May 2, 2009
A lot of underpaid guys. These guys should try negotiating their contracts better. I hear TJ dropped the ball when he agreed to structure his contract and pay based on performance contingencies, i.e. holding on to the belt for a while. Though I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
don't most of the fighters take money upfront
No

They only get paid when they fight. One of the reasons Hendo got so pissed when his fight with Machida got cancelled 3 days out.

A female fighter recently said she spent her entire savings account on her training camp, her fight then got cancelled and she said she couldn't afford another training camp to fight again so she was still trying to figure out what to do lol