UFC 198 Werdum vs Miocic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm

Arena da Baixada | Curitiba, Parana, Brazil
Main Card
Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
Fabricio Werdum (c) vs. Stipe Miocic
Vitor Belfort vs. Ronaldo 'Jacare' Souza
Cristiane 'Cyborg' Justino vs. Leslie Smith
Corey Anderson vs. Mauricio 'Shogun' Rua
Warlley Alves vs. Bryan Barberena
Preliminary Card
FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
The Immortal Matt Brown vs. Demian Maia
Nate Marquardt vs. Thiago "Marreta" Santos
Yancy Medeiros vs. Francisco Trinaldo
Rob Font vs. John Lineker
Preliminary Card
UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET
Patrick Cummins vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
Luan Chagas vs. Sergio Moraes
Renato Moicano vs. Zubaira Tukhugov

even without the Anderson fight I still get some Pride vibes from this one. Some huge prospects (Moicano vs Tukhugov, Santos), some squash matches (Cyborg, Warlley, Moraes), some really crazy matchmaking (Immortal Fucking Matt Brown vs Demian Fucking Maia!!!)... Should be a fun time, especially if it's a sellout with 40K Brazilians chanting "you're gonna die" every fight.

Apr 25, 2002
real shit. Silva pulling out of any other fight woulda killed the card. this is one of the best cards ever still. Browns my dude but he's gotta keep Maia back. not sure how thats gonna work out. he straight flipped the whole weigh in crowd off. and Leslie Smith gave Cyborg the Nate Diaz reach stare down. hope she pulls it off.

Feb 10, 2006
lol, you hope Leslie Smith pulls it off?? fucc no I don't! Cyborg is great for the womens division(pending she can make 135) shes new blood in the ufc and makes intriguing matches with any of the elite females. leslie on the other hand gets her ear blown out and sneaks split decisions wins.

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Apr 25, 2002
lol, you hope Leslie Smith pulls it off?? fucc no I don't! Cyborg is great for the womens division(pending she can make 135) shes new blood in the ufc and makes intriguing matches with any of the elite females. leslie on the other hand gets her ear blown out and sneaks split decisions wins.
i feel you, but Leslie fights. no one fights Cyborg. i like them both, just sayin.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol fuck this Bellator card, just read Kharitonov pulled out 3 days ago and it already lost Chandler of Thomson. Not really interested in Cyborg's ex-husband and Mo vs. Davis is probably gonna be boring as fuck.

Only really cared about Kharitonov and Chandler vs. Thomson.

UFC Prelims on FS1 is a more stacked show lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuck Corey Anderson, gonna boo this clown every time he fights for now on. Dude shot for a point takedown after the 10 second horn in round 3 because he's a coward. Fuck a point lay n pray wrestler, especially after talking that shit saying he's gonna easily win the stand up and Shogun would be shooting lol

Glad two of the judges got it right though. Shogun definitely won 1&2