UFC 198 Werdum vs Miocic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Still find it hilarious that her excuse for not fighting Ronda at 135lbs. was "I would die if I tried to make that weight". Then yesterday she steps on the scales at 139 and says it was the easiest cut of her career. She obviously needed a couple years to get off the roids and lose muscle mass.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Lol bitch rehydrates to like 170
Actually she looked little last night. Not sure what she rehydrated to but she didnt look big at all yesterday. Got Em!!

Still find it hilarious that her excuse for not fighting Ronda at 135lbs. was "I would die if I tried to make that weight". Then yesterday she steps on the scales at 139 and says it was the easiest cut of her career. She obviously needed a couple years to get off the roids and lose muscle mass.
Im still laughin at Rousey saying she wont fight Cyborg at a catchweight but would fight Carano at a catchweight. You scurred!! Got Em!!

stipe bout to do work!!
Werdum is an idiot! Got Em!!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Actually she looked little last night. Not sure what she rehydrated to but she didnt look big at all yesterday. Got Em!!

Im still laughin at Rousey saying she wont fight Cyborg at a catchweight but would fight Carano at a catchweight. You scurred!! Got Em!!

Home | Live Scores & Latest News | Fox Sports

First things first, “Cyborg” will rehydrate as her body swells back up to nearly 170 pounds before she steps into the Octagon to face Smith at UFC 198.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I dont think thats a fact. And saying she "will" rehaydrate isnt a fact either. Sounds like an opinion based off her track record from before. She in now way was 170 last night. She looked a lot smaller when she used to rehydrate in strikeforce to around that weight. JUst reading the statement doesnt sound like thats what she did but an opinion. Show me an actual scaled weight on fight night then we can talk. Got Em!!

Apr 25, 2002
i think Werdum woulda took it if he didn't do himself in. he ran into that KO. thats rookie shit and dude is a legit OG.

as far as Cyborg, she never looked better. slipped all the shots and her hands were on point. early stoppage but Leslie couldn't even touch her. Leslie's a Gracie Fighter tho. she had a chance on her back.