UFC 197: Diaz vs. McGregor [3/5/16]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
Really interesting fight tbh, styles make fights and rda's style is gonna give conor problems. i just wonder if conor can get in rda's head, if so then hes already won...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RDA pulled out with a broken foot.

Rafael dos Anjos injured, out of UFC 196 main event fight against Conor McGregor - MMA Fighting

Rafael dos Anjos has been forced to withdraw from next week's highly-anticipated UFC 196 main event fight against Conor McGregor.

According to multiple sources, dos Anjos suffered a broken foot late last week, forcing him to pull out of the lightweight title fight against McGregor. The UFC is currently working on finding a replacement to fight McGregor on less than two weeks' notice, however, nothing has been finalized at this time.

It's déjà vu all over again for McGregor. Last summer, then-featherweight champion Jose Aldo withdrew from his fight against the Irishman just eleven days before UFC 189. Of course, back then, the UFC adjusted quickly and booked Chad Mendes to fight McGregor and the event went off without a hitch. Furthermore, this marks the fourth time in McGregor's eight UFC fights that his original opponent was forced to pull out of their fight.

McGregor, the current featherweight champion, was on the verge of history, as he was hoping to become the first fighter in the promotion's history to hold two belts at the same.

Holly Holm vs. Miesha Tate for the UFC women's bantamweight title is currently the co-main event for the March 5 card, which is set for Las Vegas' MGM Grand Garden Arena.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
id fucking love nate to step up and win, but i see them giving it too Corrine or scrapping the fight, only reason i say nate is because just think of all the shit talking that will be going on between both that alone will sell the PPV

Apr 25, 2002
Frankie's hurt. Sounds like it's between Cerrone, Nate, Pettis or Alvarez. I'd be happy with any of those
doubt it'd be Alvarez. he'd hump McGregor all night and UFC don't want that. they already turned down Khabib cus he'd treat McGregor like a hoe.

i'd rather see Nate or Pettis but drunkaholic's right about the drug test with Nate. i'm tired of seeing Cowboy to be honest. but he's a fan favorite.