UFC 197: Diaz vs. McGregor [3/5/16]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Funny thing is Aldo declined like a bitch. Just got his belt tooken and scared to try to take it back lol. Got Em!!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Word is Conor wants it at 155 and for an interim belt. Nate & Cowboy can't make that weight in 12 days. Faber's in the mix for some reason. Think he's the one fighter in the UFC that would keep me from buying the fight

Apr 25, 2002
Because its his belt. Cried about the stoppage. Claimed he wanted a rematch. Now he gets put on the spot and he says no. Its the same fighter you just trained for and fought so why not fight him again? Bitch shit. Got Em!!
it's Conors belt. not Aldo's.

he wants a rematch but he'd be retarded as fuck to jump at the rematch as a replacement. he just trained for Conor and they fought 2 and a half months ago. he hasnt been training since then, unlike Conor. he has too much on the line. if he loses, then he loses more than the rematch. he wont get another shot, a shot where he actually trains and has a camp. Aldo cut Conor under his eye with a punch he threw when he was asleep. good for him for not wasting an oppertunity. i think it's bitch shit more to jump at the rematch when UFC needs you after they super put him on blast showing him crying in the locker room, and after they denied him an immediate rematch. he don't want to be UFC's bitch.

and it's not like it'd even be for the belt. you think Conor's gonna cut down to 145?

Props: CZAR and CZAR
Apr 25, 2002
Word is Conor wants it at 155 and for an interim belt. Nate & Cowboy can't make that weight in 12 days. Faber's in the mix for some reason. Think he's the one fighter in the UFC that would keep me from buying the fight
fucking interim belt. UFC's his bitch if that happens. and if Faber wins he's gonna be interim LW champ? dumb.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
it's Conors belt. not Aldo's.

he wants a rematch but he'd be retarded as fuck to jump at the rematch as a replacement. he just trained for Conor and they fought 2 and a half months ago. he hasnt been training since then, unlike Conor. he has too much on the line. if he loses, then he loses more than the rematch. he wont get another shot, a shot where he actually trains and has a camp. Aldo cut Conor under his eye with a punch he threw when he was asleep. good for him for not wasting an oppertunity. i think it's bitch shit more to jump at the rematch when UFC needs you after they super put him on blast showing him crying in the locker room, and after they denied him an immediate rematch. he don't want to be UFC's bitch.

and it's not like it'd even be for the belt. you think Conor's gonna cut down to 145?
I guess Im just looking at it from a different perspective. I lost my belt, Im gonna take any chance I can to get it back but I hear ya. Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Damn cant believe its gonna be at 170. I give Conor credit for doin that, but hes still bout to get beat down lol. Got Em!!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I was thinking Conor would get wrecked just from size alone, but I saw some recent pictures and dude is looking jacked. In this picture he looks bigger than Gunnar Nelson and Gunnar fights at Welterweight.

That said if Nate is in shape I can still see him taking this easily. Crazy reach advantage and if for some reason it goes to the ground Nate should be able to submit Conor easily.

Props: CZAR and CZAR