UFC 191: Johnson vs. Dodson II - 9/5/15

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
goes tonight

MAIN CARD
Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
Demetrious Johnson vs. John Dodson
for flyweight title
Andrei Arlovski vs. Frank Mir
Anthony Johnson vs. Jimi Manuwa
Corey Anderson vs. Jan Blachowicz
Alex Chambers vs. Paige VanZant
PRELIMINARY CARD

FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
Paul Felder vs. Ross Pearson
John Lineker vs. Francisco Rivera
Jessica Andrade vs. Raquel Pennington
Clay Collard vs. Tiago Trator
PRELIMINARY CARD

UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET
Joe Riggs vs. Ron Stallings
Nazareno Malegarie vs. Joaquim Silv

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Missed the fights so far. What happened to Joe Riggs? Did he get ko'd on an illegal up kick?

Dude has had a weird as fuck return to the UFC. First shot himself in the leg and had to pull out of his return. Then had that weird injury against Ben Saunders so he tapped, but then right as he tapped it seemed like he was fine again, now winning by DQ for an illegal up kick lol

Apr 25, 2002
I started watching at the Pennington Andrade fight. those prelims were super legit. main card was a let down in terms of what it could have been. the PVZ Chambers was good. Rumble didnt want it for the first round and resorted to some bullshit cuddling. 2nd rd was good tho. Mir Arlovski was a dissapointment. DJ's showcase was treal. dudes the definition of mma. i know why people hate and its stupid.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
DJ's showcase was treal. dudes the definition of mma. i know why people hate and its stupid.
I appreciate the hell out of DJ's ability, his technique, his footwork etc. I just don't want to watch it for 25 minutes. His fights seem like a sparring session that just lead to the other guy getting tired in round 4 and 5.

DJ hit him over 150 times in the face and all Dodson got was a little cut on the bridge of his nose lol

I give DJ all the props in the world for how skilled he is, but once you've seen him fight once, you don't really need to see him fight again, cause it's gonna be the same every time lol

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
had to work so i didnt even catch the fights. i did however record the Lineker fight and will be watching when i have enough time.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Other then vanzant this shit was garbage!! I thought the Mir arlovski fight would be better arlovski needed to explode with punches he would of ko'd mir!!

Apr 25, 2002
I appreciate the hell out of DJ's ability, his technique, his footwork etc. I just don't want to watch it for 25 minutes. His fights seem like a sparring session that just lead to the other guy getting tired in round 4 and 5.

DJ hit him over 150 times in the face and all Dodson got was a little cut on the bridge of his nose lol

I give DJ all the props in the world for how skilled he is, but once you've seen him fight once, you don't really need to see him fight again, cause it's gonna be the same every time lol

"We've shown that he has more aggressive power coming at me, and he landed a lot more shots to my face. I look like a monster. I look like (Rafael) dos Anjos."

i feel you on the sparring, but i think it's more of his opponents look like shit against him. and Dodsons the dude. most mma fans still aint really fuckin with the smaller dudes.