UFC 190: Rousey vs Correia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006

main CARD

Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET

Ronda Rousey vs. Bethe Correia
for women's bantamweight title

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Mauricio Rua

Fernando Bruno vs. Glaico Franca
"TUF: Brazil 4" lightweight tournament final

Dileno Lopes vs. Reginaldo Vieira
"TUF: Brazil 4" bantamweight tournament final

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Stefan Struve

Soa Palelei vs. Antonio Silva

Jessica Aguilar vs. Claudia Gadelha

preliminary CARD

FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET

Neil Magny vs. Demian Maia

Rafael Cavalcante vs. Patrick Cummins

Warlley Alves vs. Nordine Taleb

Iuri Alcantara vs. Leandro Issa

preliminary CARD

UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET

Clint Hester vs. Vitor Miranda

Guido Cannetti vs. Hugo Viana

Feb 10, 2006
A lil intrigued by the lil nog/shogun fight as well. their first fight in pride was a classic and now ten years later we get to see it again(I have to work tho, succs) I know these guys are not the same fighters anymore(by far) but hey its better late then never right.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
this

vs this

fight's gonna be a public execution
word, Bethe is easily Ronda's worst opponent yet. I can't believe people are actually hyping her up too lol she barely squeaked out wins against Julie Kedzie and Jessamyn Duke who are both horrible fighters and her only somewhat impressive win was against Shayna Brazler who might be the worst fighter to step into the octagon in years lol

Bethe got her title shot fighting 3 women who if you take their last 4 fights each are a combined 2-10 lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
she talked her way to the fight. UFC likes the "story" cus it pumps Rousey.
It's solely because she beat 2 of Ronda's 4 Horsewomen, even though those 2 are literally the 2 worst fighters on UFC's roster lol they had a little built in storyline of her beating Ronda's training partners and now being the underdog trying to beat the Queen Horsewomen.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
word, Bethe is easily Ronda's worst opponent yet. I can't believe people are actually hyping her up too lol she barely squeaked out wins against Julie Kedzie and Jessamyn Duke who are both horrible fighters and her only somewhat impressive win was against Shayna Brazler who might be the worst fighter to step into the octagon in years lol

Bethe got her title shot fighting 3 women who if you take their last 4 fights each are a combined 2-10 lol
I had Kedzie winning that fight too lol