UFC 190: Rousey vs Correia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Rousy is coo and everything and shes hella sexy, but she needs to save all that shit she talkin to floyd. She trying to talk dollar figures with forbes highest paid athlete, and she just sounds dumb..."well I make more per second than floyd when I fight"....bitch gtfoh floyd made more off the pac fight then she'll make in her whole career...

And for anyone sayng she'd beat floyd in a fight, yea maybe if it was a wrestling or ju-juitsu match BECAUSE THATS WHAT SHE DOES. In a boxing match floyd would flat out destroy her, all it would take is one solid hook or cross from any man, not just floyd to have her sleeping marquez-pac style, smfh at women thinking they can go toe to toe with a man and have a chance

Apr 25, 2002
And for anyone sayng she'd beat floyd in a fight, yea maybe if it was a wrestling or ju-juitsu match BECAUSE THATS WHAT SHE DOES. In a boxing match floyd would flat out destroy her,

Ronda don't do wrestling or jiu jitsu bro breh. she does Judo. she would have Mayweather crying like a bitch in judo or general mma.

Mayweather would destroy Ronda in boxing, cus that's what he does.

I feel you tho. she needs to get off his nuts. he likes it tho. all publicity is pure publicity.