UFC 189: Aldo vs. McGregor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
July 11, 2015 | MGM Grand Garden Arena | Las Vegas, Nevada

UNKNOWN CARD
Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor
for featherweight title
Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald
for welterweight title
Dennis Bermudez vs. Jeremy Stephens

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Conor is out of control, Aldo is not fuccing around either. I think it could be a bad thing that Conor is pulling these stunts. Jozay is going to be beast come fight time. God I wish July would hurry! lol

BTW, all of the embedded videos have been CRAZY!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I haven't liked most of the embedded episodes for this. Half of each episode is Conor and Jose standing around a hotel suite in their underwear. The other half is Conor talking about how "he's king" or "how do people call this work" while sitting on a private jet or in his hotel suite lol

Feb 14, 2004
I want Aldo to win because mcgregor acts like a clown & is very disrespectful... But he has some length and some strength behind that shit... He's a smart fighter also.... This is going to be a dope fight plus Robbie as the co main event can't wait!

Apr 25, 2002
jose aint gonna be able to hype the fight up and conor is doing shit to get this fight hyped his antics are also getting in jose head
there's been about 3 occasions where someone (since prior to the Siver fight) has gotten in McGregor's head. you can tell it fucks him up. that's why he made that (paraphrasing) "people talk about my mouth but they don't ever speak on the skills cus they know there's nothing to say about that" speech right after the Siver fight. he's just as vulnerable to words. it's been the most obvious with him than anybody else i ever noticed, maybe cus he talks shit so much and seems so confident.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
I actually loved the embedded vids, Aldo has shown another side of his personality. Before this fight being announced ppl were saying Aldo had NO personality whatsoever. Its been dope to see how he clowns and how Conor is getting "into his head" and to see how humble he is and how much love he gets around the world. Even in Dublin.