UFC 188 CAIN VS WERDUM 6/13/15

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
IN MEXICO

UNKNOWN CARD
Cain Velasquez vs. Fabricio Werdum
for unified heavyweight title
Eddie Alvarez vs. Gilbert Melendez
Angela Hill vs. Tecia Torres
Augusto Montano vs. Cathal Pendred
Yair Rodriguez vs. Charles Rosa

card so far alvarez vs melendez is gonna be dope

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
@akajav said:

No luxuries for @cainmma it's all about the Spartan Lifestyle. Luxuries don't win Fights. Warriors do.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

MAIN CARD
Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
Cain Velasquez vs. Fabricio Werdum
for unified heavyweight title
Eddie Alvarez vs. Gilbert Melendez
Kelvin Gastelum vs. Nate Marquardt
Yair Rodriguez vs. Charles Rosa
Angela Hill vs. Tecia Torres

PRELIMINARY CARD
FX, 8 p.m. ET
Chico Camus vs. Henry Cejudo
Drew Dober vs. Efrain Escudero
Alejandro Perez vs. Patrick Williams
Johnny Case vs. Francisco Trevino

PRELIMINARY CARD
UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET
Augusto Montano vs. Cathal Pendred
Gabriel Benitez vs. Clay Collard
Andrew Todhunter vs. Albert Tumenov

Apr 25, 2002
i don't really see Werdum getting past Cain. he was kinda getting dealt with by slow ass Hunt. and he couldn't even finish Travis Browne while he was hurt. you cant do that and expect to get past Cain.

if anything he may get a desperate tap out. Cain aint fought no body good on the ground like that. Cains hella fast tho.

Feb 8, 2006
dos wants more lol

He hit me with 500 blows in order to stop me, while I only need one punch in order to stop him. He's a great fighter, but what made him beat me in our fights was the strategy that he had and the great physical conditioning that he has a heavyweight that allowed him to implement his game plan. Now you say that he can kill me? You must have been impressed with how swollen my face was, that's normal for people that don't have some understanding about martial arts and high level competition. To give you an idea if I let my 5 year-old niece hit me for 5 rounds I would become more swollen than that. If he had the conditions to kill me with blows how you said, I wouldn't have lasted for even three of those punches. The only thing he managed to do was leave me with more desire to fight him and show who's really number one in the world. And to tell you the truth he has luck, because he isn't going to swell when I hit him. I only need one single blow to connect. Thanks for reading. Good day!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Finally watching the Countdown show... "If they told me you can fight for the title or you can fight Gilbert Melendez, I'd say fuck the title shot give me Gilbert Melendez"
War Eddie GDMF Alvarez

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I don't think they mentioned it on the show. The story goes that back in 08 Gil declined a spot in DREAM's lightweight Grand Prix, so they got an unknown Eddie instead. Eddie goes on to have the #1 & 2 fights of the year against Hellboy Hansen & Crusher Kawajiri on his way to getting heel hooked by Aoki in the finals. Gilbert takes the credit for Eddie's success since he never would've had it if he hadn't backed out. After DREAM bankrupts, Eddie goes to Bellator and wins their title. Eddie's had a chip on his shoulder ever since but Strikeforce & Bellator never ended up co-promoting so there's been 6 years of shit talking between the two of the best two LWs not in the UFC.