UFC 188 CAIN VS WERDUM 6/13/15

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
ok look, imma break it down for all you right quick! lol....if you know your ufc, then you know that Werdum is the truth,first and foremost!.....the man has been Beastin on fools left and right for some time now!...he is a two-time Brazilian jiu-jitsu world champion, a two-time Abu Dhabi Combat Club World Heavyweight Champion and European jiu-jitsu champion!(thats 3 countrys and twice in the whole world,ok? lol)...He holds black belts in Brazilian jiu-jitsu,Judo,and Muay Thai!..He also holds the distinct honor of being the first fighter ever to decisively defeat Fedor Emelianenko in mixed martial arts competition to end his 28 fight win streak!!(yea bro,THAT FEDOR!!!!)...Werdum was the first one to ever make him tap out too,and Fedor was/is a Monster!...so you know it wasnt gonna be easy for Cain and he proved it!....Werdum is pretty much a Master at Brazilian Jiu-jitsu?!....one of the best in the game,and by far more skilled then Cain! Cain is a ground and pounder and Werdum is also an expert at avoiding and defending against the ground and pound; how you gonna pound on what you cant hit?!....on top of that,he trained his endurance this time around to last longer against Cain! smart game plan,as you saw how Cain got winded so quick,..how quick?,..SO QUICK!,lol..and no it wasent cuz of the high elevation, he straight got worked!..if not,he wouldnt of been all gashed up on both eyes like he was!.. i even told my boy that Cain could be all wrapped up by the end of the night in a Anaconda type move cuz of the type of skill set each fighter has!..and it happend!...i just cant believe he made him tap out tho,period! lol that was crazy!..now he can say that hes also the first person ever to make Cain tapout too!..Fedor and Cain?!..wow,now thats an Impressive resume'! i say REMATCH!..you never know,but i think it would pretty much still be the same outcome once again! o well,..hats off to Werdum,the dude is just too vicious!..good fight...........but its still VIVA LA RAZA tho!

Feb 10, 2006
ok look, imma break it down for all you right quick! lol....if you know your ufc, then you know that Werdum is the truth,first and foremost!.....the man has been Beastin on fools left and right for some time now!...he is a two-time Brazilian jiu-jitsu world champion, a two-time Abu Dhabi Combat Club World Heavyweight Champion and European jiu-jitsu champion!(thats 3 countrys and twice in the whole world,ok? lol)...He holds black belts in Brazilian jiu-jitsu,Judo,and Muay Thai!..He also holds the distinct honor of being the first fighter ever to decisively defeat Fedor Emelianenko in mixed martial arts competition to end his 28 fight win streak!!(yea bro,THAT FEDOR!!!!)...Werdum was the first one to ever make him tap out too,and Fedor was/is a Monster!...so you know it wasnt gonna be easy for Cain and he proved it!....Werdum is pretty much a Master at Brazilian Jiu-jitsu?!....one of the best in the game,and by far more skilled then Cain! Cain is a ground and pounder and Werdum is also an expert at avoiding and defending against the ground and pound; how you gonna pound on what you cant hit?!....on top of that,he trained his endurance this time around to last longer against Cain! smart game plan,as you saw how Cain got winded so quick,..how quick?,..SO QUICK!,lol..and no it wasent cuz of the high elevation, he straight got worked!..if not,he wouldnt of been all gashed up on both eyes like he was!.. i even told my boy that Cain could be all wrapped up by the end of the night in a Anaconda type move cuz of the type of skill set each fighter has!..and it happend!...i just cant believe he made him tap out tho,period! lol that was crazy!..now he can say that hes also the first person ever to make Cain tapout too!..Fedor and Cain?!..wow,now thats an Impressive resume'! i say REMATCH!..you never know,but i think it would pretty much still be the same outcome once again! o well,..hats off to Werdum,the dude is just too vicious!..good fight...........but its still VIVA LA RAZA tho!

don't forget, hes also the guy who ko'd hunt via flying knee, armbared big nog and kimura'd the reem!

Apr 25, 2002
don't forget, hes also the guy who... kimura'd the reem!
i'd love to see Overeem vs Werdum III. Werdum came a long way in his striking game. shit was impressive. him over Hunt and Browne was shit compared to him and Cain.

but I don't see Werdum falling to Overeems level and I don't see Overeem rising to Werdums level. its funny how that shit worked out.