UFC 168: Weidman vs. Silva II - Dec 28

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

main CARD
Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET

Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva
for UFC middleweight title
Ronda Rousey vs. Miesha Tate
for women's bantamweight title
Josh Barnett vs. Travis Browne
Fabricio Camoes vs. Jim Miller
Diego Brandao vs. Dustin Poirier

preliminary CARD
FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET

Uriah Hall vs. Chris Leben
Michael Johnson vs. Gleison Tibau
Manny Gamburyan vs. Dennis Siver
Siyar Bahadurzada vs. John Howard

preliminary CARD
MMAjunkie.com, 7 p.m. ET

William Macario vs. Bobby Voelker
Estevan Payan vs. Robert Peralta

they raised the ppv price for this card $5 more

Feb 10, 2006
100% agree with CZAR @CZAR ! kinda hard to believe I just said that, lol.

Feb 10, 2006
yeah i say if uriah dont destroy leben then he's not ufc material, ship him to bellator so he can be champ there. although ronda if the face of wmma, im hoping meisha gives her her proper dose of medicine and feeds rousey ham. just for the simple fact that i would LOVE to see a trilogy between these two enemies. cant argue with the barnett decision tho, i think he's gonna finish browne alot sooner tho.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
100% agree with CZAR @CZAR ! kinda hard to believe I just said that, lol.
Haha see now u becoming a smart man lol. Also man dont give up on Leben just yet. Dude been in wars and ca still beast at times. I think thats gonna be a good fight. Also dont knock Bellator. I think they have some fighters that would dominate in the UFC actually. Got Em!!

Feb 10, 2006
^^^lol, yea but you said it WARS, if you look at his few fights dude just cant take a punch or kicc anymore, has zero cardio and just doesnt beast on guys like he used to. yea i know he's more dangerous when he's hurt but uriah is just on another level when it comes to striking. i'll never ever count out chris leben but his "best" days are far behind him. think of it this way. leben vs silva 2013.

edit: in no way shape or form am i knoccing bellator's talent pool, they have some up and coming hw's, lw's as well but IF he can't get past a come forward zombie, he's not cut out for the biggest mma promotion in the world

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2006
with gsp out of the ppv picture they need to raise it somehow.lol...and plus saleries like silva's and rousey are probably another reason why. well that's what I can get out of it. lol...

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
fuck that 5$ increase..ufc gay for that...aint like the average ufc fan is some white collar baller...greedy fucks...what they need extra holiday money more than the mufuckin customers ..smh...will watch online tho
I pay $5 to watch at a buddies house. It's not far from my place so I dont have to worry about being too drunk.