UFC 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche February 23

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
MAIN (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)

Ronda Rousey vs. Liz Carmouche - for women's bantamweight title
Dan Henderson vs. Lyoto Machida
Urijah Faber vs. Ivan Menjivar
Court McGee vs. Josh Neer
Josh Koscheck vs. Robbie Lawler

PRELIMINARY (FX, 8 p.m. ET)

Lavar Johnson vs. Brendan Schaub
Mike Chiesa vs. Anton Kuivanen
Dennis Bermudez vs. Matt Grice
Caros Fodor vs. Sam Stout

PRELIMINARY (Facebook, 6:30 p.m. ET)

Brock Jardine vs. Kenny Robertson
Neil Magny vs. Jon Manley
Nah-Shon Burrell vs. Yuri Villefort

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Ronda via armbar

Hendo via H-bomb or Machida via decision if Dan can't get his chin, don't see Machida being able to finish Hendo

Faber via decision

McGee and Neer is a toss up, both are on losing streaks and the loser will likely be given a pink slip, why is this fight on Pay Per View again?

Koscheck will wrestle fuck Lawler to a decision. Don't see Kos wanting to stand with Lawler, plus this is Lawler's first fight at 170 in years, that weight cut might fuck him up

RIP to Brendan Schaub's chin if Lavar connects, I feel bad for the guy, after two straight KO losses they put him in with someone that has dynamite in their fists

Props: RM211
Feb 8, 2006
I know why Rousey getting all this attention lol she got some skills but she aint fucking with Cyborg at all!! Rousey needs to move up in fight the real champ(no catchweight), she just another Gina Carano go do some movies in model lol

Dec 30, 2003
I know why Rousey getting all this attention lol she got some skills but she aint fucking with Cyborg at all!! Rousey needs to move up in fight the real champ(no catchweight), she just another Gina Carano go do some movies in model lol
she is the real champ tho... she got the 135 belt.. Dana said there was no room yet for a womens 145 strap..

those girls tho... a nice 145, every girl i talked to that was 145 was fat as fuck hahaha

Feb 8, 2006
Dana will protect her, she's his golden goose!!! It's chess not checkers. Fuck all that diva shit, cyborg never got promoted the way this girl is and we all know why. Fuck how she looks! I'm speaking straight skills and rousey ain't fucking with cyborg at all. Dana should bring carano out of retirement so the two divas can fight. I bet y'all that happens

Feb 12, 2004
Straight up skills the only place Cyborg beats Ronda is standing up. To be honest it's not like Cyborg has Anderson Silva-esque striking either. She's a very wild, classic chute boxe brawler and the most dangerous factoris that she hits hard as fuck. But in the clinch and on the ground Cyborg will get straight up ragdolled. Ronda's grappling is such an elite level she is like a decade ahead of every women's MMA fighter i've seen so far. Ronda would school a lot of male MMA fighters on the ground as well.

I don't think you understand how bad Ronda would outclass Cyborg on the ground. Cyborg had trouble defending Gina's grappling what do you think Ronda would do? Take her on a one way trip to snap city!!

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2006
I hope they fight one day, so I prove u all wrong. Rousey is good but highly overrated IMO. Agree to disagree

Sep 20, 2003
Cool, pretty even bets here, i thought it would be one sided to say the truth. Im goin for the dirty dish hair blonde, not cause of looks but becuase i never seen the other chick fight. Actually i havent seen either one just highlights.. I think i can enjoy a fem ufc fight over a male, i just want to see a good fight. LMAO at the people who will be paying per view. No disrespect to anyone here but i lost a lot of money on bullshit boxing so it flows over into hate for any ppv.

Apr 2, 2010
Henderson is a 2-1 underdog so place your bets on him, I'm just worried about the last injury he sustained.

Rousey should win by far, she's better at absolutely everything but I won't count Liz out.