Triple G vs Canelo REMATCH [MAY 5th/Cinco de Mayo]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who wins the rematch??

• Total voters
Feb 10, 2006
They didn't cheat they were just being irresponsible. You can even look back at the 24/7 special from the first fight and Canelo's mom serves him tacos. Knowing what happens when you eat red meat in Mexico you run a lot of risks. I mean, Chinese restaurants were serving street dog meat to the public and Mexicans were like "at least that shit was good!" And that was in Tijuana.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Feb 10, 2006
Canelo has injection bumps on his abs. Weird how only boxers and MMA fighters who have either been caught cheating or are under heavy scrutiny for possibly cheating and bodybuilders seem to have those bumps on their abs.
Show me the pics? GGG also claimed that Canelo had illegal hand wraps, which he didn't, and Oscar being dirty too. If this fight really does get cancelled we can see lawsuits coming from all angles headed toward GGG's direction. NSAC pressed the panic button and now they want to look tough. As a fan, I would have respected NSAC if they had given Canelo a firm suspension rather than just a temp one. But all this came about because of GGG's false accusations, not from facts.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Show me the pics? GGG also claimed that Canelo had illegal hand wraps, which he didn't, and Oscar being dirty too. If this fight really does get cancelled we can see lawsuits coming from all angles headed toward GGG's direction. NSAC pressed the panic button and now they want to look tough. As a fan, I would have respected NSAC if they had given Canelo a firm suspension rather than just a temp one. But all this came about because of GGG's false accusations, not from facts.
I literally just googled "Canelo" and these pics with him came up with injection bumps on his abs lol I didn't even have to search specifically for it.

Also, how in the fuck would GGG get lawsuits towards him because Canelo pissed hot? The fuck are you talking about?

Dude literally pissed hot man, he has a hearing on April 18th to determine that firm suspension you're talking about. Articles coming out already talking about Canelo could be looking at anywhere from a 9 to 24 month suspension.

Feb 10, 2006
Are you saying Canelo didn't fail two drug tests?
I'm not saying that. I already said that no matter how you see it, him and his team fucked up. Canelo admitted to fucking up. And the fight should be cancelled. I said all that already. What i'm saying is that I do doubt it if Canelo did it intentionally. His levels would have been very high and he would have already been shredded. Its not even a steroid. Therefor if you are telling me that his walking weight is 180 and is 27 years old and he can't make weight to 160 than that means the theory of Erroll Spence Jr using is also facts because he himself said that he goies up to 180. Crawford right now is walking around at 177 or so. NSAC needs to make an example out of something or make a strict rule that from now on the meat is no longer an excuse.

Feb 10, 2006
I literally just googled "Canelo" and these pics with him came up with injection bumps on his abs lol I didn't even have to search specifically for it.

Also, how in the fuck would GGG get lawsuits towards him because Canelo pissed hot? The fuck are you talking about?

Dude literally pissed hot man, he has a hearing on April 18th to determine that firm suspension you're talking about. Articles coming out already talking about Canelo could be looking at anywhere from a 9 to 24 month suspension.
Let's say those are legit injections on his stomach. He had voluntary blood testing for all those fights and if VADA found traces of clen on his piss almost 3 months out while in Mexico, then why wouldn't they find anything in his system on fight night in the US? These are pics just around and on fight night! don't be dumb these are false accusations that GGG made that forced NSAC to suspend Canelo.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Let's say those are legit injections on his stomach. He had voluntary blood testing for all those fights and if VADA found traces of clen on his piss almost 3 months out while in Mexico, then why wouldn't they find anything in his system on fight night in the US? These are pics just around and on fight night! don't be dumb these are false accusations that GGG made that forced NSAC to suspend Canelo.
Pissing hot forced the NSAC to suspend Canelo lol

Canelo has had accusations about this for years, way before him and GGG were ever linked to fight.

People with bumps on their abs and accusations around them always eventually piss hot and Canelo pissed hot.

A lot of dirty fighters are clean on past fight nights and make it around testing....they always end up getting caught eventually though.

Feb 10, 2006
Soooo canelo fucked up, and canelo should not be allowed to fight, but ggg is the reason Canelo is being suspended...
No. The fight should get cancelled because once NSAC gave their temp suspension. Reason being is because once they did that NSAC looked even worse by doing that rather than making a firm decision. The reason why they even made a temp suspension is because GGG went off on an interview. It just brought more negative attention to NSAC for not being consistent in their decision making on drug testing.

Feb 10, 2006
Pissing hot forced the NSAC to suspend Canelo lol

Canelo has had accusations about this for years, way before him and GGG were ever linked to fight.

People with bumps on their abs and accusations around them always eventually piss hot and Canelo pissed hot.

A lot of dirty fighters are clean on past fight nights and make it around testing....they always end up getting caught eventually though.
And you are right. I'm not arguing with you about that. But look at what he got caught for and the trace amounts of it and how far off it was to the fight. That evidence shows that more than likely he ate tainted meat. They allowed the Fransisco Vargas fight continue while closer to the fight and him saying his mom made a Mexican soup. The real problem isn't that. The real problem is that fighters don't get tested year round. There has always been issues with that with more recent fighters even Floyd, GGG, Cotto, and Spence Jr. These are facts. And another problem is we have guys like Malignaggi talking about cleaning the sport and him stating his facts when his last strength and conditioning coach was Memo Herredia. Memo is backing up Canelo

Feb 10, 2006
Canelo is the one who officially squashed the fight lol

Twitter
He had to and its a good thing. He is going to get suspended anyways and GGG's promoter was already hosting a fight on May 5th at the MGM Grand. He wants to prove to be a clean fighter and if he fought GGG on May 5th then its a lose lose for him. He fights GGG when we all know he is clean its a different story.