TITO Vs. BONNAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
am I the only one that thinks Tito and Bonnars beef is beyond scripted like worse then WWE. There fight was pretty bad, i hope theres not another one. Lol @ Tito jumping at the possibility of a rematch just cuz it was a split decision. I know hes old but doesn't he want to fight someone a little better then an obvious out of shape at the end of his career Bonnar?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I was thinking the exact same thing. The whole thing felt like it was WWE. It was entertaining, but hideous to watch. It felt like watching 2 drunk uncles fight each other. Tito wants to fight him again because he knows he's one of the only dudes he can beat at this point. That's why he fought Shamrock multiple times too.

Feb 10, 2006
He wants a rematch with a guy who got popped for PED's, TWICE! Yea ok Tito. Can we finally get rampage n Tito now, so both these guys can fucc off...that manhoef n schilling fight was fuccin nutts tho! Glad to see brooks get the stoppage as well dude could possibly be the new face of bellator.