Strikeforce: Marquardt vs. Saffiedine tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
MAIN (Showtime, 10 p.m. ET)

Nate Marquardt vs. Tarec Saffiedine - for welterweight title
Daniel Cormier vs. Dion Staring
Josh Barnett vs. Nandor Guelmino
Mike Kyle vs. Gegard Mousasi
Ed Herman vs. Ronaldo Souza

PRELIMINARY (Showtime Extreme, 8 p.m. ET)

Pat Healy vs. Kurt Holobaugh
Roger Gracie vs. Anthony Smith
Tim Kennedy vs. Trevor Smith
Ryan Couture vs. KJ Noons

PRELIMINARY (Untelevised, 7 p.m. ET)

Jorge Gurgel vs. Adriano Martins
Michael Bravo vs. Estevan Payan

final strikeforce card think its free preview for showtime all weekend

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Sponge is gonna get his ass kicked but it's still pretty awesome he's in the last fight in Strikeforce history seeing as I was his only fan like 3 years ago lol. Nate's just way better than him at everything.
Most of the other fights are one-sided as well, I'm hoping they're all short enough to watch in between plays of the game tonight.

Feb 10, 2006
would love to see nate bacc in the ufc, and at WW?! he's gonna be a force at that weight and a good matchup to the top 5 in that division.

no doubt that daniel has looked impressive, but im not sold on him yet, i want to see what he can do in the ufc first against a top flight opponent.

one of the greatest of all time randy the natural's son ryan is on this card as well, would be cool to see in the octagon, fighting a tough kj noons...

josh barnett n the other big names on this card better turn it up, esp. for barnett who's been tryna get bacc in the ufc over the years, despite him n dana not liking each other.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Cormier is a beast! He already called out Mir for his first FC fight in April, then he said he is gonna kick Jon Jones ass in the fall haha. Got Em!!

Feb 10, 2006
LOL, fc...of course he's gonna call out frank they were supposed to meet months ago but he got hurt, if he beats him in devastating fashion then we can all call him a "beast"

Feb 10, 2006
^^ no,lol...only if jbj is not champ anymore...then maybe but i cannot see chael beating jon jones.and no im not a fan of bones jones

Feb 10, 2006
Why? How? Cuz hes a better wrestler? Save that shit for someone else jones size advantage is too much for everybody...he has too much tools than dc.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Why? How? Cuz hes a better wrestler? Save that shit for someone else jones size advantage is too much for everybody...he has too much tools than dc.
Save what? I think Cormier has what it takes to beat Jones. He is a very smart fighter who is very balanced. I think he can beat him by either strikes or on the ground actually. I think he will feel out the fight early and see what would work best for him and then take advantage of what will work best for him. Cormier is a beast and will be the one to dethrone Jones trust me. Got Em!!